1.

From The Dining Table

NOT EDITED.

Kindly put your play list here
(I'll pick one to put on top of each chapter.)
___________________________

The darkness swallows me. I walk around our house looking for my mom. I call out for her but she doesn't respond. Maddie isn't even in her room. The sound of thunder and water droplets falling onto the roof is growing. I walk into the kitchen and a flash of light makes me shrink back into my room.

"Mom? Where are you?" I cry out as I sit on my bed in the darkness, the storm outside getting worse by the seconds. I jump slightly when I here a loud thud from someone at my door. I shudder in fear and hurry to my get under the cover. Just when Im under the covers, a large figure walks inside the room, the thunder booms and lightning flashes through the large windows in my room making the whole thing slightly more dramatic. The silhouette slowly stepped towards me, in the darkness and the flashing, I can make out the smirk on his face and the abnormally long hair. I watch as he nears me, my heart beat pounds a little faster in my chest as he gets closer.

To defend myself, I duck under the covers, but I know blanks won't help me. I hear the mans footsteps approaching slowly through the sound the the carpet floor giving a creak noise. The noise abnormally blocking out the storm raging outside. His footsteps soon come to a halt, and the covers are thrown from over me.

Suddenly I'm awoken from the nightmare, my mother's face looks over me. Her eyebrows are creased with worry as she looks at me.

"Alexis, honey are you ok? You were muttering things and moving frantically in your sleep."

"Yeah," I say, I clear my throat, "I'm fine mom, just another nightmare."

She looks at me wearily and sighs before giving a slight nod.

"It doesn't matter mom, let's just go make breakfast." I change the subject. She nods again slowly, and grabs my hand to help me out of bed. I tell my mom to go to the kitchen and I'll meet her there.

I walk into my closet and scan the shelves. I never know what to wear. I grab a random grey sweatshirt that says crazy in big bold letters and some black leggings to match. I look into the mirror and notice my messy hair. I looked like a fucking lion that got in a fight and probably lost. I brush my dark brown hair into a messy bun and looking in the mirror to see the final product.

"Perfect." I mumble, truly it was a super lazy bun that was lop sided and stuck up like trolls hair. I walk into the bathroom quickly and brush my teeth.

I hate morning breath and all its glory. I stare into the mirror admiring the barely there freckles on my nose and the way my eyes look like dog shit.

Before I could do anything else to distract my self my mom calls from the kitchen, "Alexis! Are you coming? Maddison is waiting out here for you."

I almost forgot. She was suppose to be at her boyfriends house but she wasn't. Where both 17 and out of school early. Thanks mom. I envy my sister alot, we are also very similar being twins. She has the same long brown hair and light freckles as me, but she is a little taller then me which makes her boast alot. Though she is only about an inch taller.

**

I walk into the kitchen, Maddison is on her phone texting her boyfriend, I can tell by the way she smiled and giggles just by looking at the screen of her phone. Ugh I just want to also that phone from out of her hands. But anyways, the sun spills light through the room making it bright and giving me oddly good feelings.

"Good morning Maddie." I smile happily.

"Morning Lexi."

"Tell Elijah I said hi!" I laugh. She rolls her eyes. As I joke about them, mom calls us over to the kitchen for help. She actually was interrupting me, but oh well.

I walk over to the stove to look watch she is making. Bacon is sizzling on the frying pan, while eggs are cooking next to them on a separate pan.

"Smells and looks good mom." I say looking hungrily at the eggs and bscon, eyeing the one I wanted.

"Thanks honey," She smiles, "please grab the plates and set the table for me,"

I groan not really wanting to, my phone goes off in the living room since I left it there last night when we watched a movie. I take that as a free pass to leave the kitchen  and walk out. I walk over to see who messaged me.

3 missed calls, 2 new text messages from Jillian.

I laugh wondering what she wants this early in the morning. I open my phone and check the messages.

Jillian : best friend? Hey u up? If your not I'm sorry not sorry. Well my new phone just came! I'll give u my new number sometime

Jillian: Oh wait can I come over? Or can you come over?

I quickly message her back knowing if I don't she'll blow my phone up even more or talk crap how I didn't text her back.

Alexis: that's great. You can come over here Jillian , um I don't think my mom or sister will mind.

Mom always gets mad when Jillian comes over unexpectedly but I tell her it's for work.

Jillian replies almost instantly.

Jillian: ok great, consider me there already.

Crap. I quickly reply to her to say not to come now and tell her to come in about an hour, she agreed and tells me she has to take a shower.

After breakfast I talked with mom and my sister for a while until dad called, whom is on a business trip all the in Europe. I shudder remembering what he did to me in the dream. I know in real life my father will never to that to me, he seemed like a friendly guy in my opinion if I wasn't his daughter. I dismiss myself and walk to my room to take a shower.

I stay in the shower a little longer then needed. I stand there feeling the warm water run down my back relaxing me. I get out of the shower before the water runs cold. I quickly wrap my self in a long warm towel, and walk out of the bathroom. My room is freezing, I turn of the fan and walk to my closet naked, knowing no one can see me.  I put on grey panties and a black bra with a braided design on the back. I grab a plain v-neck black crop top and maroon high-waisted shorts. I walk out of the closet slowly to my room when I eruptly stop, hearing some rustling in my bedroom, I debate if I should peek around the corner cause of the tight knot of fear in my stomach. I ignore my nerves and peek around the corner.

________________________

First chapter... Idk.
Comment !
-
Vote !

Until next chapter..