Family

A/N I don't own Oliver and Company.

A few months passed, Amanda had been returned and found out about their plan and was happy for them. Although, she needed to take Diamond to the vet just to be safe with the pregnancy. Diamond was already almost due, a few weeks later the puppies were born.

Diamond was busy licking the little ones clean as they continued to feed off her. Dodger stood to the side with a smile of a proud father. 6 puppies were born all 5 were girls and one was a boy. They all had a nice combination of Dodger and Diamond.

The girls were name Angel, Franny, Annie, Gloria, and Victoria. The boy was name Buster. Amanda was surprise on how many they had in their first time but nonetheless happy for the couple. A few weeks later, the puppies were roaming every where and talking.

Dodger was laying on the couch watching tv, until he heard his little ones calling his name.

"Dad, Daddy, Dad, Dad, Father!!!"

The little ones came running to the couch, they weren't old enough to jump on the couch. So they sat in front of Dodger talking all at once.

"Wow wow wow, cool it pups. Now tell me what's wrong going one by one"

Angel spoke first, then Gloria and then Franny.

"We asked mom if we can go to the park"

"But she said to ask you first"

"So please Dad"

Dodger was about to respond until a voice interrupted him.

"I said no such thing. I said to go ask Amanda to put you on your leash"

Annie smile and responded.

"We know but we also want Dad to come to"

Diamond smiled and Dodger touching her nose with his. He then looked at the pups puppy eyes and stood up to stretch.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

The puppies started cheering and ran out the living room calling out Amanda, but instead they said Mandy. Dodger got off the couch and walked to Diamonds nuzzling her gently now that the kids were out of the room.

"How you been babe?"

"Good as always, the pups are sure keeping me busy though."

Dodger smiled and looked at her stomach, it was flat, it wasn't sagging or hanging out like how other dogs get after having puppies. Amanda helped with that, after the pregnancy Amanda had Diamond working out like there was no tomorrow. She got her shape back.

"Oh Dodger, Amanda wanted me to ask you if your okay if she puts the pups in the talent show?"

"I don't know, its not going to be to much trouble for her"

"She said she can train them very well. So is that a yes?"

Dodger nodded and Diamond smiled and nuzzled on to his cheek and gave him a lick. The heard the pups and walked to see tgem already in their leash barking happily. Amanda was already set a took her mini translater machine in her purse.

They were walking dow the street and the puppies were telling their mother to sing but sge said no and Dodger nudge for to go aling with it. Amanda smiled at the conversation.

(Everywhere you look- Full House)

Whatever happened to predictability?
The milkman, the paperboy, the evening TV?
How did I get delivered here? Somebody tell me please
Cause this old world is just really confusing me

Clouds as mean as you've ever seen
Ain't a bird that knows your tune
Then a little voice inside of you whispers
"Kid, don't sell your dreams so soon!"

Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
There's a heart (there's a heart), a hand to hold onto
Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
There's a face (there's a face) of somebody who needs you

Whatever happened to the good old days?
Talking to friends for hours, swore it'd never go away
Now I'm feeling a little crazy, trying to fit in with a scene
Cause how do you know where you're going, if you really don't know who you've been?

Everybody eventually
Says that they're as lost as you
So everybody shout it together
"Hey, don't sell your dreams so soon!"

Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
There's a heart (there's a heart), a hand to hold onto
Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
There's a face (there's a face) of somebody who needs you
Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
There's a heart (there's a heart), a hand to hold onto
Everywhere you look

When you're lost out there and you're all alone
A light is waiting to carry you home
Everywhere you look

As the song came to an end, they made it to the park. The puppies went running to the toy section for the dogs, Amanda sat at the bench and Diamond and Dodger went to play with their puppies.

A/N Rate and Comment.