"Pretty pleease" Sally moans. Cam's leaning on the wall waiting for me to choose

"How about we all draw a picture of the train set?" I suggest

"YEAH!" They squeal at the same time. Cam and I laugh. They both take my hands and lead me into the living room were Cam follows. The kids let go and rush to get paper and pencils Cam catches up to me.

"Good idea." He says he smiles. He's always been like a brother, well like, I don't know. It's weird for me and him. Like we're close when I don't feel awkward around him if that makes seance what-so-ever. I say him as like a brother, or 'pal' because I don't want anything to happen between us I don't know why maybe because our families are close together and I wouldn't wanna break our friendship.

****

We finish making the train we're lying on our stomachs on the floor coloring. To the left of me is Luke. Right Sally and on the right of Sally is Cam. I get up and dust myself off. "Rosie, pick me up!" Sally says hopping up and reaching her hands out for me to pick her up. I lift her. "Hey cutie."

-CAM'S P.O.V-

After we finish Sally stretches her arms out to Rose. That's when for the first time in a while I actually look at her features she has light brown hair and green eyes. I can't see from here but I remember when we were little she has these faint freckles. She's cute but I don't stand a chance with her. We're too close. Cute? She's like a sister to you that's awkward.. Actually that's the first time I've referred to her as like a sister but that means nothing so. Whatever. Don't let her know your thoughts.

"So what's up?" I ask Rose

"ME!" Sally giggles as Rose throws her in the air and catches her. I go and sit on the couch. Luke runs over to me.

"Airplane" he tells me

"What?" I ask smiling

"Airplane!" He turns away from me "Rosie, Airplane" he says to her she puts down Sally and thinks for a second. She then picks him up Luke flips onto his stomach stretches out his arms "Reeeerrrrrrrr!!" Luke says mocking an airplane

"Uh-oh!" Rose says.

"Huh?" Luke's confused

"Crash landing!!" She says swerving Luke in her arms then bumps him onto a blanket on the couch she tickles him.

"This is why I like when you're here" I say crossing my arms behind my head "and when they're here cause I don't have to do any work." I grin at her. She laughs at me. She takes Sally and whispers to them. I don't hear them so I take out my phone. The next thing I know the kids are climbing on me as if I'm a playground "Hey!" I laugh. Rose laughs

"Good job, team." She says, I glare at her which makes her laugh more. Her laugh makes me smirk. Hey, laughs are contagious.

We watch this movie 'Frozen' because the kids brought the DVD they're mom gave to them. Sally sat on Rose's lap and Luke sat beside her. I sat next to Luke. I really didn't wanna watch it because it seemed like a kiddie movie but it wasn't that bad. The kids didn't know the lyrics to the songs but they tried. It was actually really funny for them to try.

After the movie Sally kept singing the snowman song that Anna sang to Elsa. Luke kept singing the song about summer that Olaf sang. Rose ended up teaching them the actual words they sang. Obviously it wasn't her first time watching the movie. Or she's seen YouTube videos on it... Either way she's known about it. I couldn't tell if her singing voice was good, or nah for the Olaf song. I swear to god everyone in my school has been doing the 'or nah' thing it's SO annoying.