"Justin....baby wake up, talk to me"

I was crying even harder now

I called Cassidy and Robbie to come down and they came and Robbie gavee the biggest hug he was the brother that was always there for me and of corse Cassidy went by Justin and she gasped and started crying. he wasn't dead it was just that we could get him to wake up.

**jojos pov**

I was walking to Kenzie and Robbie's house when I saw Sean(Kenzie's ex) walking up to her and starting kissing her I saw her struggling to get away bit for how small she is and how big he was there was no chance. I was furious the anger was boiling up in side of me cause I knew he broke her heart for some other girl and now he wants her back. I love Kenzie as a sister I will always be there for her when she needs me and that was when she needed help.i looked around to see if anyone was with her and saw Justin laying on the ground and he wasn't moving. Kenzie comes first so I have to help her then I will help Justin.

I walk up to Sean and grab the back if his neck and pulled him off of her. I started punching him and said something every time I punched him " keep....your.....hands.....of...her" I heard Kenzie scream in fear. it made me let go of Sean and he ran away I looked over at Kenzie and she had her face in her hands crying. I went over to her and helped her up and hugged her.

She noticed Justin on the ground and ran over to him and started sobbing and called Robbie and Cassidy.

** back to Kenzie's pov**

Justin started to wake up and I felt relieved that he was gonna be ok. He saw Cassidy sitting next to him and hugged her. I didn't want to break them up since they were brother and sister. he saw me in tears and stood up and came over to me and hugged me so tight , loved the way I perfectly fit into his arms. He let go and grabbed my hand and we all sat in a circle on the ground.

"What happened I don't remember" Justin asked

"Well all I saw was that you were on the ground and Sean was all up on Kenzie kissing her. and that where I stepped in and got him off her and made his face purple" jojo said

You could see the anger in Justin

"Where is he I need to teach him a lesson on how to not touch my girl"

I couldn't help my self I started to blush he called me his girl I got so happy

"He left but I hit in the face a few times it was funny how scared he was" jojo said

"Dude thanks for being there when she needed someone"Justin said while giving jojo some weird handshake boys do.

I couldn't help my self to look over at Robbie and Cassidy they were carting up a storm and they probably didn't even hear a word we said. I tapped Justin and pointed to them and he started smiling.

"I guess you guys are a thing now" I said to Cassidy and Robbie

They both heard what I said they just didn't want to answer all they did was face each other again and start talking again. it was getting late so Cassidy suggested that we went back to her place and watch some movies. since jojo didn't have anyone to hang out with I invited kaitlyn she's me and Cassidy's friend. jojo has had a crush on her for a while and he never told her so this is gonna be that night when he tells her.

"Jojo... I invited kaitlyn you should really talk about it when she gets here I hear she likes you to."

Since we were to young to sleep in individual rooms with our boyfriends we all made a bed on the floor in front of the tv. There was a knock at the door I knew who it was I just wanted jojo to get it

"Jojo can you get that I'm busy"

He opens the door and when he saw kaitlyn standing there with her hair in this perfect messy bun he smiled and let her in. Jojo asked kaitlyn to help get the popcorn and they went in the kitchen. Then Cassidy and Robbie went up to her room to pick a movie, so that left me and Justin there by our selves. "You know if I could I would have saved you in a situation like that, but if I can't just call your brother or jojo and you know they will help you"

"Yeah I know but It hurt me to see you on the ground passed out like that"

"Don't worry about it I'm fine I just want to make sure your ok"

"Yeah I'm fine but please stay with me tomorrow at the party cause Sean will probably be there"

"I will never leave your side"

He kissed me and se just laid there until Cassidy and Robbie came back they picked 21 jump street I love that movie it's my favorite movie. started it already because we knew jojo and kaitlyn would take forever. Cassidy laid at the end with Robbie and me and Justin laid in the middle and jojo and kaitlyn will sleep at the other end. about the middle of the movie kaitlyn and jojo came back in and laid down I know something good happened cause they were both smiling. I fell asleep first cause I was tired I'm always the on that falls asleep first. every one had fell asleep after me. I woke up in the middle of the night because flash backs of what happened that night flashed the ought my head.

"What's wrong babe" Justin said

"Nothing just a bad dream"

He had woken up like he knew I was gonna wake up.

"Goodnight beautiful" he said as he kissed my fore head and scooted me in closer to him. I feel back asleep and I felt more comfortable being closer to him.