Chapter 3 || Adelaide

Addy loved Hogwarts. She had been placed in Gryffindor just like the rest of her family. Vicky was in Ravenclaw, but they were still best friends. There was another girl in Addy's dorm that she was close to, Alyssa. Alyssa was a muggleborn and Addy found it hilarious how little she knew about the wizarding world.

That summer, Addy invited Ally to The Burrow for a week. The whole family had come to The Burrow the day that Ally came, so Addy, Ally, and Vicky sat under a tree watching the other cousins play a muggle game called football, which Mr. Dean had shown them. "Are either trying out for the house team?" Vicky asked. "I know I am. I want to be a chaser like Aunt Ginny and Uncle Jeffrey were."

"Maybe," Ally said hesitantly. "I just don't understand the game. Plus, it's dangerous. My parents wouldn't like it. What about you, Addy?"

Addy sighed, picking at the grass. "I want to play. I love the game, I can play any position, but I don't know which to try out for. Chaser is already taken, in a way, by Ginny and Jeffrey. I don't want to copy Harry or Charlie and be a Seeker, but I can't be a Keeper, cause that's what Ron does. And being a Beater would just make everyone sad and remind them of Fred, especially George."

"Forget about the family for a moment," Vicky advised. "What do you like to play?"

"Keeper," Addy sighed. "But Ron-"

"No," Ally said firmly. "You like playing Keeper and you're good at it. Your family shouldn't affect how far you go with your talents, Ad."

"Fine," she grumbled. "I guess I'll try out for the team this September."

Addy did try out for the team, and made it. Vicky had also made chaser on her team. Teddy, the year before, had made seeker again as well. The first match of Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw was rather funny, as Vicky was shooting against her aunt. Gryffindor won, however, giving Addy and Ally a chance to gloat in front of Vicky and Molly. Molly II had indeed been sorted into Ravenclaw, and was actually the commentator for quidditch matches now.

School was fairly normal for Addy- her favorite lessons were in History of Magic and DADA when they taught about the war, and especially Harry. Gryffindor and Ravenclaw had those classes together, and Addy and Vicky would make sure to sit next to each other on that day. Neville would always come in for that lesson and teach it as he had been in the war, and would often humor the two Weasleys and answer all of their "questions" or sometimes call Harry or Hermione to ask a question.

In 4th year, both Vicky and Addy became captains of their respective teams, joining Teddy and Matthew Flint as Hogwarts quidditch captains. When O.W.Ls came around, Addy got 8 Exceed Expectations, 2 Outstandings, and 2 Acceptables. She had not failed any of them, something she was immensely proud of. Vicky and Ally had also done well, and Teddy had aced his N.E.W.Ts. Teddy, also known as Vicky's boyfriend. That's right, Teddy Lupin and Victoire Weasley had started dating that year, a fact that Addy used to tease Vicky often, when not in front of family, of course. The two were trying to keep their relationship quiet, and no matter how much Addy teased them, she would respect that.

Of course, the next year in 6th year, Vicky had her own weapon. Addy had started going out with Ryder Boot, Sally-Anne and Terry Boot's son, and didn't want the family to know. She figured that her brothers were as protective as they had been when Ginny was her age (Ginny had told her lots of stories) and so decided to try to keep it quiet. The next year, the family found out "accidentally" (thanks a lot, James!) and Ginny had to scream at her brothers for a half-hour before Addy and Vicky were allowed to date again.

7th year was stressful with N.E.W.Ts, quidditch, and career choices. Oh, and the minuscule social interactions. But it ended well, with Addy, Ally, and Vicky all getting good grades on their N.E.W.Ts. Vicky had decided to go into Healing, Addy into the Auror Department with Teddy and Harry, and Ally into the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Gryffindor had won the Quidditch Cup against Ravenclaw, and Ryder and Addy were still dating, as were Vicky and Teddy. All in all, Addy had finished out her successful Hogwarts career with the most successful year yet.