Chapter One

I'm Jane I'm 13, my sisters Kate and Mia are the youngest. Kate is 6. Mia is 2..

JANE'S POV:
We moved into an old creepy house with our mum and her bestfriend, Nichola after our father died in the war.
It was so big and dull looking on the outside.

It just needs a lick of paint Nickola said.

Mia was in her pushchair, my mum pushed her into the house, Kate followed closely behind her. It took awhile for me to go in but in the end I forced myself to enter the house.

I got an uneasy feeling as soon as I stepped though the door, Kate was so excited running all over the house, mum and Nickola was in the kitchen talking about what meals they could cook suddenly the basement door creaks open by itself, I looked down there but couldn't see anything I heard something moving about though the darkness.

I started walking down the basement stairs I counted each step as I went 1,2,3,4,5,6 down and down I went into the darkness, I tried to find the light switch on the wall but it wasn't there the more stairs I went down the more the air thicked, I got to the last step and stopped I listened I could hear clicking sounds and footsteps, tapping noises all around me. Then out of nowhere a light came on I walked towards it turned the corner I could hear whispering
Hello I said Somebody there?
The lights went out and I stood in the dark I could hear breathing suddenly everything stopped all the noises, the footsteps,tapping it all just stopped..

I felt very uneasy and scared I could hear my own heart beating I felt frozen in fear then right by my ear I heard someone say
Wanna play hide and clap?
It was the most creepyest thing I've ever heard ~who else was down here with me?~

My whole body started to shake I wanted to run for the door but I was frozen in fear then the lights started flicking off and on, off and on I see something a shape a face a scary ugly face!! And body of an old doll she's sitting upright in a rocking chair the chair starts rocking back and forth, back and forth as the lights continue to flicker off and on faster and faster she rocks, my heart is pounding in my chest I can't move or scream I can't look away I'm hypnotized by the creepy looking doll's blank staring eyes, suddenly she stops rocking the flicking lights go off 5 seconds and come back on, SHE'S GONE!!
The doll in the rocking chair has disappeared the lights go off again come back on I hear laughing behind me I don't want to look but I have to I force myself to look, I see the doll standing behind me with an axe in her hand then she says Annabelle chop off you're head!! FINALLY I scream and run for the door I make it up the stairs and BANG!! on the door. I can hear her Annabelle SHE'S COMING!!!

***************************************************************

Please Read the next chapter, Thank-You! XO