The New Kid...

Piko shifted his weight from foot to foot nervously, playing with a lock of his silverish hair. He always got nervous meeting new people, ESPECIALLY new Vocaloids...

It always made him feel awkward since he wasn't good at reading people very well. He had to get to know them first, which was also... Very hard for him- He wasn't the bravest no... Certainly wasn't the strongest either...

The silverheaded boy quickly shook his head, and just stood behind the crowd of other Vocaloids, all chatting and laughing with excitement.

Piko wished he could be as enthusiastic as them, but he was honestly really nervous meeting the new Vocaloid since no one knew much about them-
What if they are mean? Or scary... Or rude... Or... Or... He shook his head again, feeling his face heat up a bit embarrassed already.

Miku was bouncing up and down excitedly, and clapping her hands together eagerly. "Ah! The new Vocaloid should be here any minute! I wonder what they will be like! Ohhhh, this is so exciting!" She exclaimed.

Rin was shaking Len lightly, laughing happily, unable to wait for the new Vocaloid to come!
"I hope they're cute!" She giggled.

Len groaned, but then a smile formed on his lips. "I wonder what their voice will sound like!"

Gakupo grinned, all the vocaloids talking and speaking at once. "I wonder how old they are! And what their name is! Ah, we haven't gotten a new Vocaloid in so long!" The purple-haired male replied, a but of eagerness in his voice as well. (I made that up kinda, cause other Vocaloids came out not that long before-)

Finally, there was a soft knock at the huge double doors of the large building they all were standing in. It was the large auditorium at Crypton Academy, absolutely HUGE since all the Vocaloids had to fit along with teachers, workers, mechanics and such. (I'm so uncreative, my god-)

Arsloid and Unity-Chan dashed over to the doors as fast as they could, and flung them open feeling the new Vocaloid...

He was Male, a redhead much like Arsloid, although the new boy's hair was a curlier, and he looked way younger, maybe fifteen perheps-?

All the Vocaloid's expressions changed however, most of their smiles disappearing, once they noticed the new boy's left side...

Piko even gasped, as well as a few others, like Flower, Prima, Oliver, and and Aoki.

His entire left side... Was corrupted or something... He honestly looked-
A bit creepy...

To Piko's surprise however the male smiled happily, and gave a slight wave before speaking. "H-Hey! I'm Fukase, it's nice to finally meet all of you!" The boy, er, Fukase, said, happiness clear in his voice.

Finally, Gakupo asked the question that everyone else must have been wondering, however, he could've found a better way to ask it... "What is wrong with your left side? Why do you look like that?" There was a slight hint of disgust in his voice, that Piko could easily hear.

Prima backed away a bit, her expression had the faintest look of fear in it, as she tried to keep cool. "Uhhm, no offense, please don't hurt me for saying this but...! Y-You don't really... Look... Right..."

Piko mentally slapped himself, this first impression not going very well. I mean yes, this guy, Errr, Fukase, did look rather... On the scary side... But that doesn't mean he is... Ya know, like that on the inside? Man... I sound cheesy...

Fukase didn't lose his smile surprisingly, and only grinned. "Well, there was a few faults in the system that messed with my coding a bit, giving me pale white skin, and my left side going corrupted, but it's fine! YAMAHA said I should still work perfectly fine apart from a few minor glitches, so it's all ok!"

Piko's eyes widened... Fukase was so optimistic... The silverheaded boy actually found himself finding that cute about the other... Cute?! Oh man, what am I thinking?! I haven't even met him personally yet! Ugh...

The Vocaloids looked at each other suspiciously, most not seeming to like this new boy very much...

But, they all introduced themselves, each of them dismissing early...

Except for Piko...

((Aaaa, that was probably garbage I know, but I'm trying- I'll try to update soon... So far I'd say at least... I'm at least a little satasfied with my work?? Hopefully it goes well- -SiGH-
I hope you guys like it and I hope it'll be better than my last one- ○~○
Art By Noodle McNoodle!
Love your art!!))