Farewell

New story! I just had this idea and thought it was cool! This isn't a fanfic but I guess I could turn it into one... I'm not sure yet. Its is about a........ Zombie Apocalypse (defiantly not like anything else you've read.... *sarcasm*

Enjoy! (The start is kinda boring but whatever)

Chapter 1- welp... here we go again ( I didn’t actually think of a chapter name btw)

I didn't assume that I could ruin millions of peoples lives in a split second . I'm just a harmless teenager living my crazy life. A chaos spread across the whole world, caused by me.

I guess I really am the cause of it all.

It started back when I was 14, I got pretty ill but like usual the doctors couldn’t figure it out. I was sent home from hospital almost every day but then I would have to go back. Finally I got sick of the doctors just passing it off as flu. I couldn't be bothered to keep travelling back and forth so I stayed at home and tried to ignore it as much as I could.

Unfortunately...something happened, there was no reason for it … at all. I was forced back into hospital, which in the end was an extremely bad idea...

I sneeze possibly a bit too loud.

“That F*cking brat's over here!” yells a gruff voice.

Yep.

Too loud.

Ok.

Plan B?

Nope?

Alright.(A/N 'all right'? 'alright'? pfft)

Welp.

Ima screwed.

I suck in a breath and close my eyes, expecting a bullet to be shot into my head. Moments pass when I remember that I am in fact still hidden in a pile of hay (assassins creed!). That explains the sneeze, damn hay-fever, its even worse in this situation.

swinging my arms around, I try to move through the dense pile of hay- at the same time I'm shielding my eyes. Being partially blind wouldn't help. Especially in a zombie apocalypse. I feel my hands break out through the hay and I grip onto the ice cold concrete floor. My head emerges and I fill my lungs with fresh air. I lie there for a few moments, my head lays softly on the slightly damp floor and the hay itself is keeping me warm...

My eyes spring open when I come to terms with the situation that I'm in. I clamber to my feet, my heart beating heavily in my chest, my eyes dart around the room. No one's here but they couldn't have left, no they wouldn't give up either. never the less (A/N 'never the less' is that actually a phrase? idk) a relived sigh escapes my lips but I suck a breath back in and stay silent. I defiantly heard someone... them. I need to move. That sneeze probably threw them off guard and made them try find where it came from because I was in the hay it probably was quite quiet so they though it was far away. All this information processes through my mind and I come to one conclusion. They know I'm in here as they locked the doors and they have the keys so I have to hide until I can find another exit.

I quickly dart across to the other side of the room and see an open door, slipping in through the crack I carry on to listen to what they are saying. They are getting closer and soon enough I hear the door to the main hall, where I was hiding earlier, swing open. I can hear them mumbling to themselves and then someone, who by the sounds of things is the leader shouts “SHE IS IN HERE SOMEWHERE! DON'T STOP LOOKING!”