Chapter 11

Yukio and Shura saw the change in her attitude, so they thought that their front failed. They're ready to run as fast as they can, but the road is empty and the near bushes would be noisier. They can't escape; so they stay quiet and immobile. Before you could go and check, a few minutes passed because of Yukiya, he had to parking the car and take all Shion's bags inside. With a silly excuse, you managed to remain outside. Quietly, you move foward and your eyes are checking all the views they can reach. Nothing shows up, but you're sure that you heard a noise. The two teachers and the Exwire are ready to be scolded and reported for violate a private property without permission. (Y/N)'s steps are closer and slowly her shadow is reflected on the cement. Raising a little their head, they see the girl still in the middle of the road looking for something. She seems nervous.

<<Come back to me, my dear.>> a manly voice comes behind you.

<<!!>> touching your ear to avoid that creepy voice to come again, you immediately turn with a powerful swing of the arm, but nobody is here, <<What the fuck was->>

Through the shadow of a tree, a man appears and looks straight into your purple eye, <<You are my master piece, (Y/N).>>

Her legs are shaking and won't moving. All her being is paralyzied. Terror reigns in her eyes, and her breath is so irregular that she'll faint soon if she doesn't adjust it.

---

Meanwhile inside the house, Rin and Shiemi are playing with Yatsufsa in the pool, Shion is next to them relaxing himself, listening to music while Yukiya and Raika bring cold beverages for everyone. Feeling lonely, Shion decides to go and find (Y/N), and Yukiya said that she isn't come back yet.

"So she's outside, but why? " the young ice skater stands up and walks to the gates. Once reached them, he felt something very strange, <<Nee-san?>> Shion goes out and sees her kneeling with her hands on her pure hair, "Wait, I know these syntoms! " quickly he goes back running as fast as he can.

<<Something wrong?>> Rin is ignored by the guy, <<Oi...>>

<<Yukiya!! Hurry up!!>> the man approches the little brother, <<(Y/N) is panicking again!!>>

<<This is a bad joke Shion.>> he replied a little upset by those words, <<She is fine now->>

While the men are talking, a frightned scream reach their ears. Everyone get outisde... A girl is kneeling under a tree, shaking so much, terrified by something... What the hell happened?

<<Shit, she was doing so well!>> Yukiya takes a few steps fowards, <<(Y/N).>>

<<!! Please! Don't hurt me!>> you crounch down more to protect yourself, <<I will do everything...>>

<<It's me, Yukiya.>> he approches you very slowly, <<Calm down (Y/N).>>

<<I swear I'll do everything you'll order! Just don't hurt me again! Please... I'm begging you...>>

<<I'll never hurt you.>> now he's near the girl and slowly offers his hand, <<Will you go back at home with me?>>

<<No.... don't touch me! Don't...>> a scary black-ish aura surrounds your body, <<Don't come near me! I hate you!>>

<<I'm going away, ok?>> "This is really bad." he walks backwards and until he rejoins the group.

<<This is hard.>> Shion says with worried eyes, <<She is trapped in the past again.>>