Home Sweet... Warehouse?

Izzy's POV

"Kylie, I'm not taking that. You love lamb-lamb." I said to her in denial. "You gave me yours, why can't I give you something?" She asked. "Because it's not necessary," I said. I put my bag down next to her and hugged her one last time. "I promise I'll see you again," I said to her. "Pinkie promise?" She asked. I put out my pinkie and locked it with hers. I grabbed my bag and put in on my back. "I love you, little sis."I love you too, big sis."

I ran back to my bed and grabbed my baby blanket. I waved to all the kids and walked down the stairs, not looking back. I walked into the office and hugged Mrs. Vieria and Ms. Brookes. I walked over to my new parents and Cameron took my hand. I looked at her and smiled. 'A new beginning.' I thought to myself. We talked about a few more things and she gave them my anxiety pills. Basically, I have high anxiety. I'm not good in crowds or any really tight spaces. I sometimes get panic attacks when I get really stressed or something's not perfect. We talked about the doses and walked out the door. They all waved to me and I waved back. We went to their car and I got in the back seat next to Cam. I looked out the window at my orphanage and scanned the building, one last time. I looked at my old window and saw Kylie hugging my stuffed animal. I waved to her smiling. I turned my head and looked at Cam, "So how far away do we live from here?" I asked, "About an hour." She said. "Cool," I said. "Hey, Izzy?" Grayson asked, "Yeah?" I said. "Our house is different. It's more like a modern warehouse." He said laughing. "What do you mean?" I said laughing. Cameron took out her phone and went on YouTube, she clicked on a channel called the Dolan Twins, and scrolled down a little before clicking a video. I looked at the screen and watched the video.

My jaw dropped. "REALLY?!" I said excitedly. "Yep," Ethan said smiling. I smiled back. "Wait, so you guys are like, famous?!" I asked. "Basically," Cam said. "Will they know about me?" I asked. "Yep, well if you want," Grayson said. "Ya, that would be cool!" I said. "We can film a video tomorrow okay?" Cameron asked. "Sounds good," I said looking out the window, excited for my new life.