Just Another Sunday

Izzy's POV

I woke up to a rude awakening. Falling off of the bed. When I got moved here, I should've picked the top bunk, because it actually has a railing. I fall off of my bed a lot when I sleep. I've always done it. Even when I lived with my mom and dad. I'm not one of those kids who lives in a bad orphanage, my orphanage is quite nice. We eat regular meals, we do have to do chores though, but I don't mind. I had to at my old house as well. I sat up on my bed. I thought at least 1 person would adopt me by now. But nope. No one was interested. There was this nice family, but their house wasn't in good condition. They had two sons, two daughters, and a dad. Just as I was thinking about the families that have come to get other kids, I remembered that It's Sunday. Sunday and Friday at the orphanage are the adoption days. I got out of bed and looked at the big clock on the wall of us kids' shared room. "Guys, It's adoption day. Get ready!" I said to all of the kids. I'm the oldest here. This is the kid part of the orphanage, there's us, and the teens. Everyone woke up except for a few kids, who I had to lightly shake. There are only 2 bathrooms and ten kids. So we made a plan for five kids in each. Of course, unless someone had to go to the bathroom. I got dressed under my covers, I do that every day so I don't have to wait in line. I decided to change into a nice outfit. I haven't lost hope yet to be adopted. So I'll wait for my turn.

I helped get all the kids ready, brushed my teeth and hair, and went downstairs

I helped get all the kids ready, brushed my teeth and hair, and went downstairs. Sunday is pancake day, so my favorite person at the orphanage, Ms. Brookes, was making them in the kitchen. She makes them in the shape of everyone's first initial, so when they were done, I got an 'I' shaped pancake. I put on some butter and syrup on them and ate all of it. I LOVE pancakes. I cleared my place and all the kids sat upstairs while you could hear the door open and close a few times, while families were walking in looking at kids' files.

Ethan's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I LOVE pancakes. I walked down the Warehouse's stairs and saw Cameron making pancakes. Thank gosh it wasn't Grayson's egg banana mush, the HE calls a masterpiece pancake. I said hi to Cam and grabbed a glass of ice water to wake up Grayson with. I walked up to his room and dumped it on his head. Not forgetting to Snapchat it. "DUDE, WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled. I laughed and reminded him, "Dude, today we're adopting a kid, remember?!" "OH, Cool yeah. Are those pancakes I smell?" He asked. "Yup," I said and he got up getting dressed. We ate our pancakes with Cam at the kitchen table. "Can I come with to the orphanage?" She asked. "Sure!" Grayson said with food stuffed in his mouth. "Girl or boy?" Cameron asked. "Girl." Gray and I said at the same time. "Yessssss!" She whispered. We finished cleaning up and drove to Target to get stuff for her room. Next, we drove to the orphanage. We live in L.A., and the closest one to us is like 1 hour away, but we were fine with it. I made Grayson drive. He decided to take the car I got him. It's a teal Bronco. We got there about an hour later.