Chapter 1: New town

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome everyone to my first ever work in history. So I was trying to make up a story but failed so I will try to take part from different stories and add them together to create my own story.
Hope u enjoy my first chapter.

*Ella's P. O. V*

「recording 」Hey guys! I'm Ella and I am 17 years old. I am going to start a you tube channel from today onwards. Today's video would be me introducing myself to you guys so let's get onto it.

(If you want to skip this boring introducing stuff I don't mind because I would say it's kinda boring.But before you skip, there are some important notes. So you won't get confused with what I will say after the introduction)

My full name is Ella Marie Robinson and I am still in high school. I recently just moved into a new town called Glenwood. It was sad to leave my old school and my friends in New York but I have to deal with it.
I love anime soooooo much, like I couldn't even tell u how much I love anime. I.AM.ADDICTED. my hobby is to collect as many posters as possible.
Based on anime of course.

I am still in touch with Syania, my best friend, through Whatsapp.
I could never leave her no matter what. She is my only BFFFFFFFFFFF!
And that's all about me. Bye guys!

(introduction part finished, you can now enjoy your story.)

「stop's recording

"that should do it, I wonder if we're at our new house yet.." I said as I post's the video in YouTube. "Mom, are we there yet?" I asked. My mom replies "no darling, we'll be there in 10 minutes". "OK" I said.

I look at my brother who is sleeping soundly and I called "Oli,wake up!"
My brother starts to wake up and whines at the same time.

"WHAAAT!?" he whines. "wake up sleepyhead, we are almost there."
I said. He yawns. "you could've called me later instead of breaking me in my beautiful dream."

I sigh. "Oliver!Ella! We're here! My mom hollers from out side the car as I notice that we were the only two left in the car.

I got out of the car, leaving my brother in the car. When we finished moving all the boxes in, my mom said
"Ella, I know the move hasn't been easy for you, so me and your brother agreed that you should have the biggest bedroom." I was a little happier when my mom told me that.

I went up the smoothly carved wooden spiral stair. And find my room straight down the hallway and to the right. I went in my room and saw my bed, desk, bookshelves and many big boxes.

I unpack all my things and start putting them in place. And my favorite part of decorating my room is, of course putting up my anime posters.

After I finished taking a shower and eating my dinner, I went up to my new room and started texting Syania, my best friend.

I knew Syania ever since kindergarten. We were together all the time.

I lied down flat on my back against the super comfy bed and grabbed my phone from the night stand and start to text Syania.

Me: hey Megan, what's up.

Syania: Sup gal! Nothing much. How's the move?

Me: meh, it's OK, I guess. I got the biggest bedroom at least.

Syania: well good for you. How's your school? Do you have any neighbors? Are there any boys?

Me: woah, woah, woah, chill gal, one question at a time and I haven't checked out my school yet but I heard its the biggest and oldest building in town. Second, yes. Of course I have neighbors. And I am not sure if there are any boys.

"ELLA!! You better have finished your homework or say goodbye to your electronics for a month." my mom shouts from all the way downstairs.

Me: Ops, gotta go. Bye Syania!

Syania: bye~!

Hey guys! Tell me how the first chapter is. And sorry if it's too short cause I don't have much time to write even though I love writing.

Sorry for the typo's. And hope you enjoyed.

Bye~

As always,
Booklet4ever.