O my fuck

Guys I just pealed a orange. EXCEPT IT WASNT A FUCKING ORANGE IT WAS A LEMON. IM TO TIERED FOR THIS SHIT. WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH A LEMON AT FIVE IN THE MORNING????

In other words I made a new oc!

Their name is Eucalyptus( thanks to @/thenightfuryrider for helping me with the name)! They're gender fluid, meaning that their gender is, well, fluid! And so that they don't have to keep telling everyone their pronouns all the time they wear horn...

Their name is Eucalyptus( thanks to @/thenightfuryrider for helping me with the name)! They're gender fluid, meaning that their gender is, well, fluid! And so that they don't have to keep telling everyone their pronouns all the time they wear horn bands that tell others what their current pronouns are! Blue is he/him, pink is she/her, white is they/them/theirs, and purple is he/him/she/her (meaning that they feel comfortable with either pronouns at the moment). Sometimes they will also mix bands (ex: pink/white blue/white) if they feel partially as a certain gender instead of fully (demiboy/girl). Did that make sense? I feel like I'm bad at explaining stuff :/

Anyway they're a mud-sand-rainwing tribrid. I loosely based his design off of the Rainbow Eucalyptus, it's a really cool looking tree if you were curious. Eucalyptus (Euce for short, pronounced 'u-kee') is pretty soft spoken and lives alone on the southern most border of the rainforest. They were disowned by their father for being gender fluid and pansexual, so they live down by the ocean. They don't mind it, though the really big storms scare them pretty bad. Their stripes of color change with their emotions and they have no control over them or where they show up. Also the gold lines on their wings change and shift to, but it's usually really subtle so you wouldn't notice. They mostly spend their time alone painting and carving deadwood into small trees and things. They're also trying to learn how to knit.

Euce is definitely a romantic dragon. They like to shower their partner with love and self esteem boosting confidence and definitely believe in true love and finding the 'one'. Although they definitely use this as a way to cover up their own self esteem issues and hide from their own problems.

I'm crying because I ate a piece of lemon on accident and my tongue is burning it's so acidic h e l p