Meadowsweet

This is my new Oc, Meadowsweet (sweetie is her nickname)! She's a herbwing, an original open fan tribe created by CharTonk_ , who you should definitely check out!

So a little about Sweetie:

Is blind.

Has special magical life spit, hers acts like a pain killer.

She sells it for gold in her shop.

Created a form of brail-like writing for herself, and is willing to teach it to any dragon in need of it.

WILL NOT accept help from you if you offer it.

If you insist on helping her she will tell you off by yelling. A lot.

The versions of spit she sells isn't as strong as what's in her mouth, as if you applied her spit directly to your scales you wouldn't be able to feel ANY pain in that area for around 2 hours which is dangerous for the dragon using it.

She discovered that if you mix different ingredients with her spit it will create different kinds of pain relievers.

She carries all the different kinds of relievers in her satchel (along with most of her gold), which she always wears.

Her spit DOESN'T heal dragons, it only removes the pain, making it perfect for doctors to use before a surgery.

Hope y'all like her! (Cuz I sure do!) If you have any questions or whatever feel free to ask in the comments!