Fucking Jerks pt.2~ ot4

Michael has a plan and he is pretty content about it. Now just... don't let Luke cum first.

„Lukey-penguin, honey? Aren't you gonna cum first, are you. I need Ash for that, baby. C'mon, honey, be a good boy for me. I need you to be a good boy and don't cum," Michael says gently and presses at the base of his own dick -  he needs to slow down, his words affect him, too. „C'mon, Lukey-penguin, you look so pretty. Look up, baby, I need to see your eyes, love. C'mon... there you are. Blue-eyed, like a baby, sweetie, you are the prettiest. I love you, pumpkin. Can you moan Ash's name, love?"

Ashton bites his tongue - is this level of dirty talking even legal?! Well it shouldn't be, because Luke, the good boy he is, does exactly as he is told. He moans Ash's name in the dirtiest way possible. Fuck. Fuckity fucking fuck. Michael is a fucking jerk and Ashton shouldn't forget that, ever. How good he is with words. How ahead in thinking about stuff like this Mike actually is. How aware of the other boys weaknesses he is. How incredibly good he is with sexual puns, innuendos, but also with the actual dirty talking, without sounding cheap or overused or nervous or not skilled enough. Hell, he knows perfectly what to do, and when, and how. And oh dear, he does the best out of it.

Luke in this state is quite dangerous. Being the only submissive one of the band (probably, noone really knows about Michael's preferences), there is an aura around him that just yells "I need someone to take care of me, now", and Michael and Calum both feel that need in the air, but it affects Ashton the most. Michael's words are getting to all of them, and Michael himself stutters few times while talking.

„Lukey-honey, be a good boy for us. For me. You want to be a good boy, right?" Michael address his friend calmly while stroking his hard on. He waits for Luke to nod and he continues afterwards: „You are my favourite. Can you moan Ash's name again, love? Can you  look at him, baby, and moan for him? Can you do this for me, baby?"

„Y...yeah... yeah," Luke blushes innocently, but Ash isn't buying any of that. Luke is about to collaborate in this evil plan of the devil himself and the drummer is fucked. „I can... I can be good."

Ashton hisses under his breath and he leans his head back, bitting hard on his lower lip. Godfuckingdamn this fucking jerketition idea!

„You are always good," Mike assures, proud of both himself and the young blond. „Look at Ashton, baby. Look at him, c'mon, look at the god himself. Y-you... ah, fuck, ah, this is so good... See those muscles? The...oh, shit, the sixpack is so hot on him, you see... oh god, don't you wanna lick it, baby penguin? Don't you want those strong arms holding you tight? C'mon, baby, we need to win, love. Oh, holy fuck, sweetcheeks, look at the collarbones,... And the jawline, oh dear gods, I bet he could take the entire of your dick in his mouth, baby... and the lips... just imagine them kissing you, kitten..."

Calum's low and deep animalistic noises grow louder, Luke keens and bows his head down submissively, when the bassist's eyes try to meet Luke's. Michael could cum instantly just from this, but he stops his hand, takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. Fuck. Fuck, hold on, Clifford. You can fucking do this. You need to.

"Look at him, sweetcheeks," Michael whispers to the baby of their band, holding his breath now, struggling not to touch himself too intensively. Anything he does now isn't enough to satisfy his needs, but he has to focus. He brought Luke into this mess and it's his responsibility to take care of him. He isn't sure how to approach Luke when he is like this, close to fall into his headspace. That could hurt the boy and Michael would never risk something like this. He needs to be careful, this game could take terribly wrong turn. Michaels is good with his words, but he's not sure he could take Luke in a roleplay like this. "Look Calum in the eyes and moan Ashton's name, princess."