Toby's Temper

Jeffs p.o.v
Me and Ben were up early to prank Toby. We've planned to do a bunch of stuff to him. We put a bunch of disgusting shit in his syrup that he puts on his waffles. We put a bucket of water over his door so when he opens in he gets soaked. And put syrup around his bed so it gets his feet sticky and we plan on putting kick me signs on him through out the day. Ben an I stood by his bedroom door but Ben stood back a bit because of the water bucket. I suddenly heard a small "what the hell?" From Toby in his room. I looked at Ben and grinned as I backed up from the door. Toby burst open the door and the bucket fell on his head and soaked his hair and the black shirt he was wearing. Me and Ben burst out laughter and toby walked by us ignoring our laughter. He went and made waffles. We watched around the corner him pour his syrup and giggles as he sat on the couch still soaked. He ate the first bite and he ran to the trash can while Ben burst into glitchy laughter. Toby spit out what he had in his mouth and turned to us. He ran at me and grabbed my neck and Ben dissapeared. I tried to get my knife but I was losing air. Masky came walking down the stairs and toby picked me up and slammed me in the wall over and over and threw me on the ground and he towered over me in anger. Toby picked up one of his hatches and whispered this before Masky came running over to stop him "time for you to go to fucking sleep" he lifted the hatchet and masky grabbed it before he could hit me and toby looked at masky who wasn't wearing his mask again. I sat there watching them which felt like...forever.

Toby's p.o.v
I sat up in bed and looked around to see something around my bed. I was slightly confused and just set my feet on the ground to feel something sticky and I noticed it was my syrup I looked at it confused...ugh my feet are sticky now I thought. I didn't do anything and just dealt with it. I opened the door quickly and a bucket hit my head and freezing cold water ran down my brown hair on to my black shirt. Jeff and Ben stood there dying of laughter but I just decided to continue and maybe waffles will make this all better. I walked down stairs still being followed my Jeff and Ben giggling. I made the waffles and put syrup on the waffles and walked back even though I was still soaked. I took the first bite and...it was so...fucking bad..I threw up in my mouth and ran in the trash and spit it out. I was angry at that point so I attacked Jeff pretty much choking him while Ben dissapeared and masky watched as I picked up my hatchet and told Jeff to go to fucking sleep. But before I swung at Jeff someone grabbed my hatchet and I saw masky without his mask again. I froze up and didn't move. I just looked at him...

Maskys p.o.v
I was sitting in my room sitting at a desk covered in papers. I sat there looking at the blank papers that had to be filled out. I went downstairs to get something to drink and saw toby with his hands around jeffs neck choking him. I didn't know what to do so I watched. He got off of Jeff and grabbed his hatchet. He whispered to jeff..."time for you to go to fucking sleep"....I didn't know toby was so....well I don't know...I walked behind him and grabbed his hatchet before he could do anything. He turned around and looked at me with wide eyes. I got the sense something was wrong