00:02

*Justin's P.O.V*:

I was staying in the bed in that room. How could I get myself into this mess. Maybe they would kill me.

I heard a click at the door and soon, he opened the door. He flipped his hair on its right side and came in, closing the door behind him. I started to feel nervous and angry. I can't let my guard down and be his bitch or whatever thoughts he has in his head. I just can't let him use me like Hunter did. Thinking about Hunter's dead body on mine made me shiver. That was the worst thing that ever happened to me. He came and sat on the bed and I moved to the other side, not facing him . I was laying down. I heard him sigh.

"You can't even look at me huh?"

I didn't respond to this question. My silence answered it. How could I look at the man who kidnapped me from my family and my life, I don't think I can do that.

"I love you" and with those words, I felt confused. I don't even know him. He loves me?" 

"I just want you to love me back"

"I can't do that" I said...will he do anything to me? Like...would he try to rape me?

"I won't do anything to you. I love you too much. Justin....I was watching you for over 2 years know, I got to know more about you than you do in those 2 painful years. I know everything about you and just to let you know...I'm not using you , I would never. I will just wait the day when you would say those three words back to me....being loved feels amazing. I guess I never felt amazing in my life" he said

I turned to him. He looks psyhically tired and he has bloodshot eyes, like he's crazy.

"What's your name?" I said. I'm just curious.

"I'm afraid that if I told you, you would just be scared of me. But anyway, I think you heard of me. My name's Raegan Beast."

WHAT? RAEGAN BEAST? I HEARD THIS NAME TOO MUCH BEFORE. ON THE NEWS. Like seriously. He killed over hundreds of people . He's the most wanted serial killer America has. I'm so scared of him. Nobody never knew how he looked. He robbed banks, killed people, murder families...

I think he saw my shocked expression because he said:

"Please don't be afraid of me"

I simply asked him "Why do you kill people?"

"Because I am insane and when I saw you first, I became crazier than ever. Just seeing you there and picturing your body tangled with mine feels like such a good dream. I wished that dream was real...you can change me, you are the cure to my pain" he said standing up, saying the last part a bit sad.

He was at the door way , slowly getting out before I spoke "Please don't leave me alone". He turned around and smiled. Don't get me wrong. I don't love him. I just feel simpathy for him. Seeing people sad made me sad. He came back in and lay on the bed softly. I slowly got closer to him , wrapping my hand around his waist and putting my head on his chest. I can feel him smiling. He wrapped his arms around me. I felt , warm and safe. Not to be cheesy, but he's a good cuddler. I don't love him yet, like I said. I just can't let my guard down once again. And besides, he's a serial killer. And he said he was insane. He also added that I can change him. I mean, I can't. I don't know how to change him. He wants me to love him. I don't know if that'll happen. He kissed my head saying good night. I didn't reply back, just closed my eyes. Could I really live without my family?