EL | Rejection - 08

Start from the beginning

Greg slid a finger inside, taking her by surprise as her wetness drenched around his fingers. "Oh shit." She gasped out, now looking to the ceiling.

He dug deeper, licking on her pearl, as he curved his finger to an angle serving her strokes straight in the depths of her walls.

Mentally, Zai was losing it. The argument was intense but it was being drowned out by her own pleasure as she moaned out his named for what seemed to be the third time. Greg was hungrily licking at her pearl and sucking on her lips as he drove his fingers deeper and deeper.

"That feel good?" Greg asked, looking up at her.

Zaida opened her mouth to speak but the only sound that would come out was a louder moan. No, think about Jason. Think about how he did you after five years, Greg ain't shit. You can still stop this!

"No. No, baby. Stop." Zaida whined, pushing against his shoulders. "Stop."

With each denial, her voice got stronger making the command more realistic and demanding.

"Greg, stop." She said, shoving him away from her.

He groaned, obviously frustrated. "How long, Zai? How long until I'm good enough?" He asked.

Zaida sat up and curled her legs together. "You're good enough now, I'm just not ready." She told him before standing up and sighing. "I love you and you know that I do but you also know what I've been through—"

"And you know that I would never put you through no shit like that, Zai." Greg said, glaring at her from the edge of the bed where he was kneeled down and looking a little hopeless. "I love you."

Zaida stared at him for a while before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Zai." Greg called out after her over and over until he heard the bathroom door shut and lock. He sighed, looking at the headboard and balling his fist up. "Fuck, man."

He stood up and plopped down on the bed, grabbing his phone from the nightstand where it sat on the charger. He unlocked it with his fingerprint then went straight to his messages.

Amora
Wyd?
7:33PM

        Rosè had been doing well with staying calm around Kai and his new girlfriend even though inside she was boiling

        Rosè had been doing well with staying calm around Kai and his new girlfriend even though inside she was boiling. She was jealous over more than the fact that she was with him but the fact that she was so damn pretty and successful drove her insane. She envied the woman because this was a woman that she looked up to herself. She stayed calm and tried not to do too much as she sipped from the small round glass that Christian had brought her a while ago.

Around the bonfire, everyone was joking and laughing over conversation. Sometimes Rosè would jump in but for the most part she was just spectating. Even Chris was more involved than she was and these were her friends.