Two

I woke up on a couch I could barely recognize, my head throbbing. The light from the windows pierced my eyes.

"Hi, Rich." Christine came walking towards me with a pill bottle and a cup of coffee.

"You got hammered last night and I was afraid you would do something dumb so I brought you here." She put the mug and bottle down on the coffee table. I sat up slowly and held my head.

"Did... Did I talk to Jake at all last night?" She sat down next to me on the couch.

"He came to BMC last night and you were in the corner sobbing while telling Michael how much you love him. I told him to give you time and that I'll bring you home today." She looked down at her hands.

"I didn't know what else to tell him, I didn't want him worrying too much." I picked up the coffee and took a sip. Gross. I forgot Jeremy only buys French vanilla like a heathen.

"Thank you, Christine, I let my emotions get the best of me." The tears started welling up in my eyes again.

"Jeremy had to go to a meeting about this new tequila or something like that so he won't be home for a while." She gave me a warm smile that made my headache go away just by looking at her. The thought of Jake leaving and possibly dying started to crush me again. Before I knew it tears started to fall again. Christine's smile faded.

"You can stay here as long as you need to think things through, I'll call Jake when you're ready." I put the mug down and hugged her. She hesitated a second then hugged back. I put my face on her shoulder and cried harder. I pulled away and wiped my eyes. She gave me a small smile and handed me a tissue.

"The bathroom is down the hall and to the left, if you need anything I'll be in the kitchen." Christine got up and walked into the kitchen, sitting down in front of a laptop. I took a few of the pain pills with slightly cold coffee. My head is still spinning as I try to stand to go to the bathroom. A few very dizzy minutes later I made my way into the bathroom. I splashed water into my face and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair is a mess and has knots in a few spaces, my skin is pale, and for some reason there's tears in my shirt. Oh god what did I do last night? I slammed my fists into the sink counter and tried to hold back the rest of the tears. As I opened my eyes again I glanced into the garbage can and noticed a pregnancy test. I grabbed a piece of toilet paper and picked it up by the handle. Two lines. Oh my god. Is... Is Christine? Oh my fucking god, does Jeremy know? What if I learned before Jeremy? Fuck I'm panicking. Shit I didn't have my meds last night. What do I do fuck.

"Rich?" Fuck shit what am I going to do? Christine stood in the door way and her face dropped.

"R-Rich I, it's um." She snatched it from my hands immediately.

"Jeremy doesn't know yet... It's been about a month, I don't know how to tell him! I went to the doctor once without him already... I don't know what to do. We haven't planned for this at all we aren't prepared." She started to tear up and I hugged her.

"Christine, breathe, it's okay. I'll help you tell Jeremy, it's okay. I'm here to help with whatever you need." The tears rolled down her cheeks as she smiled at me.

"Thank you so much Rich." She kissed my cheek and hugged me again.

"Christine? Are you home?

A/N ooo cliff hanger. jeremy owns a bar called be more chill. sorry this was more heterosexual than the last but the next one will be gayer i swear