IMAGINE: Nicholas being in love with you, a peasant

| IMAGINE for @savannahjoy2435 |

     "Where have you been?" Marbey, Nicholas's uncle, demands when his nephew walks into office.

     "I was out with Y/N." Nicholas replies nonchalantly.

     Marbey slams his papers down on his desk, rattling a couple of pens. "What did I tell you about spending time around that peasant?" He spits the last word.

     Nicholas glares at his uncle. "Don't call her that! She's not a peasant!"

     "That's exactly what she is! I won't have you throw your life away for some peasant woman who cares nothing about you!" His uncle shouts, jumping to his feet.

     "I love her!" Nicholas blurts out.

    Marbey's eyes widen. "You what?!" He gasps in horror.

     Nicholas shrugs lightly. "I love her, Uncle. I want to marry her." He admits, his voice cracking.

     "How. Dare. You." Marbey seethes furiously. "How dare you! You'd throw your life away for a commoner?! You'd ruin everything?!"

     "She's my everything, Uncle." Nicholas smiles gently.

     "You fool!" Marbey spits. "I forbid you to marry her! I forbid you to ever see her again!"

     Nicholas stares at his uncle. "You can't forbid me to do anything. I'm no longer under your care. You don't own me." He states simply, before walking out of the room.

     "Nicholas, come back here this instant! Nicholas! Nicholas!" Marbey screams at him. Nicholas keeps on walking.

---

     You hear tiny pebbles pelting your bedroom window. Your eyebrows draw and you roll off your bed. You open your window. "Nicholas, what are you doing?" You laugh, leaning on the window sill.

     He smiles at you. "Come down, Y/N."

     "Okay, I'll be right down." You say, before shutting your window. You run out of your bedroom, down the stairs, and then outside to your boyfriend. You dash into his arms. He buries his face in your hair and holds you tightly.

     "What are you doing here?" You breathe.

     "Run away with me, Y/N." Nicholas whispers.

     You pull your head back and stare at him. "What did you just say?"

     He cups your face. "Run away with me. Marry me, Y/N. Please. I love you so much." He whispers.

     "But what about your uncle?"

     Nicholas shakes his head. "I don't care about my uncle. He wants to control me. He wants to tell me who I can and can't spend the rest of my life with." He says. He starts backing you up against a tree. "He wants to tell me that I can't love you. That I can't marry you." He whispers, his mouth right above yours.

     "So let's prove him wrong then." You smile. Nicholas smiles back at you and then kisses you passionately.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!