Woman With Meat

I hadn’t dated for more than a year. Haven’t been with anyone since over a year. So I liked the fact that he was taking things slow. He didn’t touch me at all when we first started talking. And I liked that. He was perfect. The perfect gentleman. And although at times I wanted nothing more than to jump on him and ride him right then and there, I knew that taking it slow was the way. Every guy I met, they always took everything so fast. Never slowed down.

        I liked how he didn’t ask or text me about my favorite sex position.

        Instead we talked. We talked about his marriages, his kids.

        When we first met in front of the stripper club, he told me he was browsing the area. I actually smiled and couldn’t help but giggle. No guy has ever made me giggle... When I talk to him, a smile automatically comes on my face.

        Now I’ve had lots of guys to tell me I have a beautiful smile, but when he said it, it made me feel special.

        The next time I saw him, he was again standing near the club, but this time not looking at the strippers.

        I remember shaking my head with a smile and walking up to him. “There’s your girl….”

        I saw a sparkle in his eyes when he saw me, but I always shake it off as nothing.

        He shakes his head, smiling. “Naa, I like my girl with some meat.”

        I smirk and give him a sideway look.

        “And long hair, like yours.” He continues.

        I remember have my hair straight that day. Because of my parent’s restrictions, I couldn’t open my hair so straightening was far from it. I’d brought the straightener to work and always came an hour and a half early to straighten it. That and also the fact that I went behind my folks back and got four highlights into my hair. Whenever I tied it up it was hard to see but when I opened it, it was easier to see.

        “Can I touch your hair?” he asks, abruptly, making me pause and look at him. I was still smiling.

        “Uh,” I breathe out, “I guess so…”

        He brings his hand out and touches my hair. “I love how soft it is.”

        I just smile.