Chapter 70: LA Trip Day 8

Começar do início

Scooter finally closes the meeting and announces "Thank you everyone for a productive day. Tomorrow be here and there will be breakfast. If you think we forgot, which we didn't, write down any food allergies on the handout by the door. Also, tomorrow is the last day our helpers will be here, so if you need anything, remember ask Clarissa's friends tomorrow. See you all tomorrow." He closes and we all get up. I notice Justin run out the room. Aw I didn't say goodbye.

We leave the building and we get in my car.
I text Justin Aw I didn't get to say goodbye to you. Well I hope you're okay and know I love you.
He texts back Sorry. See you tomorrow.

We drive back to the hotel and we walk inside. The hotel manager walks up and says "Ladies, if you feel up to it, we are having game day at the hotel in the main room where we have breakfast. It will be happening from 3PM to 6PM. Please come if you're up for it." We nod and keep walking. I ask my friends and we decide to go. We walk to the room to play games. We find Monopoly to start with and then we play HeadBandz. So fun!!

Around 6, we leave and head back to our rooms. Alexis calls and orders pizza. She meets the pizzaman outside when the food is ready and walks back to our room.

We eat pizza and watch tv together.
I post a picture with the caption:
Games + Pizza + Tv + Best Friends = Great Day
with @becky_00 @alexisS_forlife @cassie_islife

((Picture below))

I check and notice Justin posted an Instagram picture

I check and notice Justin posted an Instagram picture. I click on it and read the caption:
Can't wait to be on tour! Purpose Tour!!
((Picture below))

 I click on it and read the caption:Can't wait to be on tour! Purpose Tour!! ((Picture below))

I then close my phone. At least he is still doing his tour. But ugh what happened to him? I know something happened and I don't know what it is. It's going to bother me. I ugh why can't I be there for him when I should be.

I text Justin Listen, I know you're not okay. Your eye is bruised and you ran out the room before I could say bye. I miss you and I know something is up. I want to be there for you like a real girlfriend should be. I will literally drive across Los Angeles to home to see you to find out what happened. So what will it be? Tell me tomorrow or soon or me drive over?
He texts back I'll tell you at home on Saturday.
I text back So now I'm going to worry for freaking the rest of today and tomorrow until I see you.
He texts back Uh yeah you are. Please Clarissa trust me. I will tell you.
I text back Fine.

Ugh I have to wait now. Well okay. I close my phone and continue to watch tv. I check Twitter to see if Justin tweeted. He did & it says
Fake Friends are out of my life. I wish they'd leave me alone.

Oh dang his friends did something. Ah what happened?
I text Justin So it was your friends? I'm sorry. Some people suck. Wait? Was Grant mean too?
He texts Yeah well it's done. And no not Grant he wasn't there. He's still nice.

I then close my phone and we all watch tv.

After watching tv, we turn it off and get cozy. I say "Thanks for being great friends ladies." Becky replies "Yeah you too. It has been fun and tomorrow will be fun too."

...............................

Here's the update :)
THANKS FOR READING.

Also this story is at 4K reads! Whoa! THANKS.

School starts on MONDAY for me, but don't worry because I already have some chapters written for all you AWESOME readers :)

What happened to Justin?
Why isn't he telling Clarissa?