Prologue

"Fuck You bitch! You aint shit and ain't neva goin' be shit!" My mother screamed through the house as usual. When she drinks she's unstopable. Anything is bound to happen.

Tears flow down my face as I try not to let the words hurt so bad. But they do they sting. No Longer can i hold my anger inside i wipe my tears away and slowly rise off of my bed. No more can i endure the harsh pain and stress. No more.

"Stop! Im am goin to be something because I believe in myself! Maybe if you weren't drinking all the time you'd know! You don't care about me or Donte." I knocked a bottle of vodka off the table.

Donte is my 5 year old brother. He doesn't stay with us anymore because his dad got full custody of him after he found out my mother had a serious drinking problem. He comes over on weekends, but lately he hasn't been coming so often(which is a very good thing).

"Oh you have the sudden you got a voice? To speak up? You won't speaking up when yo uncle was tryna puttin' it in ya ass was it?"She walked towrads me and i stepped back.

"Get away from me! Back up!"

"Oh now you want ya space huh? Came in here like spider man!" She sat her glass on the coffee table and walked to ward me staggering back and forth.

"Ma stop! You wouldv"e never gotten drunk if dad was here! And that's you know he'd go upside your head if he THOUGHT you were THINKING about putting a glass of non alchoholic BEER to your lips."

"Shut the fuck up! Dont you dare mention yo' daddy in this house!" I felt the sharp pain of her hands across my face and without instincts i hit her back. With no intentions, I kept fighting, hitting, and swinging away the stress that i have carried for over 10 years.

I walked away and left her there. To lay in the pain and agony that i lay in every night.