"Francis, to show our respect, I want you to accompany your little brother to the landing," King Henry said to his son.

"Can Bash and Adelaide come as well," Charles asked his parents.

Catherine rolled her eyes at her sons question. "Charlie...You know that Adelaide and Bash aren't really your siblings. They're just your father's children," she said in disgust.

Francis and bash gave each other a look and then turned towards their sister giving her an apologetic look.

"Bash presence is disrespectful and Adelaide's is disgusting to many," Catherine continued.

Catherine and Henry continued talking about the arrangement until Mary interrupted them.

"Perhaps I can go with Francis," Mary said, "I came here, too, when I was a child. Perhaps I can reassure her?"

Adelaide turned her head and stared at Mary with wide eyes.

"It's several hours' journey," Henry countered.

"Then we'll take food and treats, "Mary continued, "I don't mind, really."

"On second thought, why don't we greet the girl here," Catherine said, "We don't know... the journey might not be safe."

"They'll stay on the King's road," Henry sighed, "A dozen well-armed guards will keep any bandits away."

Henry turned towards the guards, "Prepare a carriage for Mary, Queen of Scotland."

♕♚♔♛

The guards got ready to shoot at the English warship that has come to shore.

Francis was ready to give the signal to shoot until Bash and Adelaide came riding towards them.

"No wait," bash shouted,"don't shoot!"

"Strand down," Adelaide told the guards.

"There's an English warship," Francis said frantically.

Adelaide hopped off her horse and walked towards her half brother, "They come in peace. The French ship took on water it was in distress," Adelaide said, "English were near by and gave rescue."

"How do you know this," Mary said coming from behind Francis. Adelaide rolled her eyes at the girl.

"They sent an emissary on ahead to the castle. He's being held. If they're lying, they'll have his head," Bash said staring into Mary's eyes.

Adelaide groaned and pushed past them towards the newcomers.

There were English guards surrounding the little girl and her family. But there were two strange men and a woman in the back watching everything quietly. One man was blond while the other a brunette, the girl was blond as well.

Adelaide stared at the blond man. Entranced by his dark blue eyes that held dominance and bravery but also held pain and loneliness. She stayed staring until her hand started to burn. She hissed and looked down to see the ink in her skin glow. She covered them and walked behind her brother. She looked back up to see the strangers staring at her curiously.

She quickly looked away, putting her attention towards Charles and his new fiancé.

She saw him hand her a flower and the girl smiled warmth at him. Adelaide watched in fascination as a little spoiled boy show such affection towards the girl.

She looked at at Francis who was smiling at Mary, while bash stayed looking distraught. Adelaide kicked him and he grunted turning around. She shook her head and he rolled his eyes walking towards his horse.

Adelaide ran towards her horse and looked at the strangers who were looking at her and her brother. She nodded her head towards them and rode off towards the castle. Getting ready for the party to welcome Charles soon to be bride.

♕♚♔♛

"Hello brother," Adelaide said as she walked into Sebastian's room without warning.

"Addy!" Sebastian, or as he prefers 'Bash', said as he got off the unknown girl that was on his bed and covered himself. "What are you doing here," he hissed.

"Oh you know, checking in on my lovely brother like every good sister would do," Adelaide said as she walked over to were his swords stood and got one out, examining it. "You should really lock your door, who knows what Catherine would think of this," she smirked.

"I think I'll be going," the unknown whore quietly said as she covered her body with blankets , "I hope we meet again Bash," she said with a cheeky smile. She looked at Adelaide and quickly bowed her head as she scurried out of the Bash chambers.

Adelaide watched as the girls fragile body left the room and then turned towards her brother, "Nice girl you got there brother," she said with a sarcastic smile.

"What is it that you want Addy," Bash said as he put his pants on.

"I want my sparing buddy back, I want my brother back," she said with a pout. "We never go out anymore bash, and I'm quite tired of hearing you complain about Mary's love for Francis. Would you just get over it!"

"It's not that easy little sister."

"Oh shut it Bash," she glared, "you're only older by a few minutes."

"Best few minutes of my life if I say so myself," Bash smirked as he heard his dear sister huff and stomp her foot in annoyance.

Both their heads turned as a new voice spoke, "there you are," said Francis as he walked in the room. "We have visitors and we need you two there later."

"Why do you need us brother," Adelaide asked with a raised eyebrow. Bash made the same look as his twin with arms crossed.

Francis sighed, "you two are very convincing when it comes to forming alliances, and I need your help."

"Oh will you look at that," said Adelaide excitedly, "our little brother needs our help. Well done you worry your little blond head brother, I will help you with this." As she finished her rant she walked towards Bash closet and began to dig around.

Both Bash and Francis traded looks as they watched their sister dig around in a closet.

"Ah ha," she finally said as she found what she was looking for. She turns to both her brothers with a bottle of wine in her hands, "looks like you need this Francis," she said with an innocent smile.

"How did you know that was there," her twin asked.

"Oh please, you are horrible at hiding stuff," she said, Francis chuckled at the twins bickering. "Oh don't think you're any better Francis," Adelaide said with a small glare.

"Alright back to business," said Francis as he composed himself. "The visitors are very powerful and very well known. We need to form some sort of alliance with them so we can feed and protect our people."

"Who are these people," both Bash and Adelaide asked.

"They are the Mikealsons."

♕♚♔♛