The Vampires Disease

This isn't great, and apparently it's never getting finished so have fun reading this mess

"Hundreds of years ago an incurable disease infected many of the human population. No doctor or scientist could figure out how to cure it, they could only find out how the infected got it. Mosquitoes... God I hated those things." The younger female complained.

"I know," The elder female chuckled. "but now we don't have to deal with them as much." The younger sighed, and turned to look off the roof. She sat down on the edge staring at the city below. The elder female glanced at the younger before quietly sitting next to her.

"I wonder what's happened to the others since then.." The two continued to sit in silence, before the elder spoke up.

"I'm not sure, but look at it this way. We're still alive and we have each other." She smiled a bit attempting to cheer up her friend. Who didn't even look at her.

"Why do you think we ended up getting infected and they didn't? .. It doesn't make any sense MMX." The female again complained. With another sigh, she leaned against MMX missing the warm feeling of skin against skin.

A dead air sat around the two, neither female wanting to answer the question. The silence stood it's ground till the younger spoke up. "Is it a curse or a gift to live forever?"

"You could say both."

The younger looked up at her friend confused with the answer. While MMX glanced down, when she did she couldn't help but chuckle at the curious glint in the shorter females eyes. "Look at it this way Merlyn, you've gotten to see what has happened to the place we call home instead of wondering what you were going to miss out on if you died." MMX stood up, staring into the skyline.

"Look at this place, while some parts of the city are questionable, they have gardens all over. While wars are still being fought, and people are dying, there are some good things left here. It may seem like a curse, but it truly is wonderful to live like this so we can see the improvements they're finally making for our world."

MMX looked down at her companion, who smiled and looked up at the sky.

"And look at it this way, you have me."
MMX smirked at Merlyn. Who silently gave MMX a glare with a small blush on her face.

Merlyn sighed and stood up, annoyed with her companion. "I'm starting to get hungry.." She quietly complained, to the older female. The two stood in silence for a moment.

"Can you wait a bit to eat?" MMX asked, staring at something in the distance.

"What are we doing now?" Rolling her eyes Merlyn asked.

MMX smirked, "You'll see."

"Alright fine, I would argue but you wouldn't tell me anyway." The younger huffed. While the purple headed female grinned at her, satisfied with the response.

Yea not a great place to end.. it's fiine