Chapter 1:Return of Lilianna Strauss!

*Lisanna's POV*

I was talking with Lucy and Levy when a hooded girl came into the guild. She had a white button-up top with a black jacket and gloves. She had a sword on her right hip and black shorts.She also wore a necklace that was familiar.She had socks that covered up to mid-thigh and boots that buckled up to her knees. She had the hood cover up her eyes though so i don't know where i might know her from. I didn't realize i was staring until Lucy snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Lisanna?" I quickly looked at her. "Are you okay? You were staring at that girl." Lucy asked. I looked over to the girl to see her getting a stamp by Big Sis Mira. It was red on her right shoulder where i had mine before I died. Mira suddenly froze when she pulled away. She looked about ready to cry. Levy and Lucy noticed Mira's expression too. I quickly got up and ran over to her. Mira suddenly hugged the girl, crying.

"Big Sis Mira? What's wrong?" I asked confused until i realized that the girl's hood fell off when Mira hugged her revealing silver hair. Almost everyone froze in place except Lucy and Levy. I was shocked when i realized she wore an eye patch. I suddenly knew who it was.

"Twin Sis Lily?" I muttered and she looked over at me as Mira pulled away with a tear stained face. Lucy and Levy looked at me and Lily. She smiled and pulled me into an embrace quickly crying. I hugged back. Soon enough, Big Sis Mira and Big Brother Elf joined in. Natsu came up with tears threatening to fall. We all pulled away from Lily and she faced Natsu with a suprised look for a second then she smiled at him with tears falling down her face.

"Hey, Dragon. How's it-" Lily was cut off by Natsu almost give her a bone crushing hug. Natsu's tears took the better of him and started falling.

"Where the hell were you, Pheonix?" Natsu asked with his voice starting to break. She hugged him back. 

"I'm sorry i left, Dragon. I couldn't come back after what happened." She apologized. Years ago, before my death, we thought she died on a mission. Natsu pulled away from her. Erza came into the guild from a solo mission. Big Brother Elf was crying and Erza came over to see what was going on.

"What's going on here?" Erza asked.

*Lilianna's POV*

"What's going on here?"A familiar voice asked. We all looked over at a familiar woman. I recognized her almost immediately.

"Hey, Empress." I said smiling at her. She seemed suprised and shocked to see me. She slowly walked over to me. I wasn't normally scared of her unless she was pissed off. She quickly pulled me into a hug and she must've forgotten what armor she was wearing cause now i was dizzy from the impact.

"Erza!" Everyone scolded at once. She pulled me away and noticed my face with swirls. 

"Maybe you should Requip to a dress or something next time you hug me,Empress. Okay?" I said falling backwards into Elfman's arms. 

"That wasn't very manly Erza." Elfman stated. Natsu came over to make sure i was okay.

"Lilianna, don't you dare die again!"Natsu yelled at me while shaking me up and down by my shoulders. My head swung with each up and down. He stopped shaking me.

"I see a light....." I muttered dizzily. He started shaking me again.

"Don't go into the light!" He yelled dramatically. I groaned when he stopped and i felt like my soul came out of my body until i recovered from the hit on the head. I sat up and rubbed my head. 

"Oww......that only hurt my head, Dragon. It wasn't enough to kill me." I stated before he gave me another bone crushing hug.

"Your okay!" Natsu cheered dramatically.