XIII

Autumn's pov

i woke up ughh another day in the life of autumn. i went to shower and get ready for the day when i was getting dressed i decided to wear comfortable clothes seeing as today was just an errand day and i would just being getting stuff and writing songs.

i wore my pink sweatshirt and some black leggings. shawna went with me for once she was wearing her comfortable clothes too she wore a pink sweatershirt too we went to go get groceries for the house.

when we were in the store we found a mini cart and used it and shawna took a picture of me

@mama_shawna:

finally a cart in her size😂 busy lazy day tagged: @imautumnjones

tagged: @imautumnjones

14,223 likes

User2222: WHATS GOING ON WITH JAUTUMN I DON'T KNOW
mamashawnaafan: MAMA NOTICE MEEEE❤️❤️❤️
Jackaverymusic: finally😂
Holly.deann: I WASNT INVITED😫😭
imautumnjones: i'm cold.
mama_shawna: @imautumnjones HOW?! ur literally in an oversized sweater?!!
imautumnjones: i don't even know...i've got cold blood even in a sweater.🎶
hehe i made a reference no one knows about😏

jautumnisreal: IS MY MOM COMING OUT WITH NEW MUSIC?!!!

jonahmarais liked your photo
jackaverymusic liked your photo
holly.deann liked your photo
imautumnjones liked your photo
imzachherron liked your photo
seaveydaniel liked your photo
corbynbesson liked your photo
whydontwemusic liked your photo
14,215 others liked your photo

_______________________________

once we were done getting food we went home to put them away and shawna went back to doing her school work. that girl is so addicted to working sometimes. i went up to my "music room" to finish writing a song i just wanted to write i called it 'why'

my record company said they were planning to make a music video featuring someone also in the music business they were gonna let me know they day before we start filming luckily that's only in a few weeks.

i started to write more basically writing an album (EVOLution) i had different emotions connected to different songs. i went to go record a video for youtube it was the 'turning my friend into me' challenge i turn holly into me and i thought we did pretty good. she had to go meet up with daniel since i already did her makeup she just left like that.
i soon went to instagram to find a picture of jonah with another girl it was...