Car keys in hand, I exit the house into a gentle breeze. Winter is starting to leave and I can't be happier. This time I'm not making the mistake of walking to school, I'll just deal with wasting gas for such a short drive. 

I enter my car and start the engine to warm up a bit before driving towards the university parking lot.

As I close the car door behind me I feel a hand resting on my shoulder. The fuck is this? I turn around quickly as Hana jumps back.

"Jeeze! Don't scare me." Hana mutters as I gawk at her.

"I should be saying that to you, Hana Song." A smirk on my face as I look at her. 

"I'm surprised to see you drive your car to school." She says as she looks at the car behind me. The two of us walking towards the campus as I shrug.

"It's not cool for a guy to be dropped off by a girl, you know. I lose cool points for that." I chuckle as she rolls her eyes. Our conversations are still the same, I'm thankful my confession didn't make her stay away. We continue to talk as we enter the auditorium and sit at our usual spot. Surprisingly Jack isn't here yet. 

"I wonder where that Jack ass is. Get it?" I wiggle my eyebrows as Hana tries to hold back her laughter.

"That's not very nice..." She muffles as she takes out her notebook from her backpack. Speak of the devil, the blonde hair guy enters the room and flashes a smirk at the two of us.

"Oh." Hana's lips slightly parting as she see's Jack. Don't look at him like that you idiot. I growl mentally as Jack decides to sit beside Hana. 

"Morning guys." His voice chipper in this early hour. Ugh, I can't stand this guy.  Jack eyes Hana's neck as she clears her throat making him look at her instead.

"I can't forgive you for doing that to me Jack." 

A grin on his face as he rest his face on his palm. "I couldn't help myself Hana. Besides the two of us were insanely drunk. Things happen between a guy and girl when they're drunk." His tone disgustingly perverted as I shuffle in my seat uncomfortable. A gentlemen won't take advantage of someone they have feelings for when they're drunk. Jack's just a perverted creep at this point. 

"Still Jack. I can't really trust you right now." Hana says as she flips her hair behind her back and looks at her notebook. "You'll only remind me of...him." 

Jack's face now distorted as he balls up his fist. 

"Don't relate me to that ass of a cheater." Jack growls at Hana as I stay quiet. This is awkward...

Hana purses her lips as I look at her glossy eyes. My hand reaching towards hers but Jack moves quicker. His hands on her shoulder, turning her towards him. His face leaning close to hers as I tilt my head alarmed. What's this guy doing? 

"Hana look at me. I promise you I won't play around again. I should've considered your feelings and I didn't so I admit, I was an ass." His blue eyes looking into her honey brown ones. I silently gasp from his words. I have to admit, he sounds pretty cool. For him to admit he's an ass is another level. 

Hana's body shivers as she bursts into laughter. What? Hana holds her stomach as she giggles leaving Jack and I confused. 

"I'm only playing around. I just wanted to hear you apologize." Hana says with a smile. "I guess it really is true. Genji told me you had feelings for me and I wanted to test that." A glimmer in her eyes as Jack is stun. 

His eyes quickly snapping towards me as I shrug. 

"It just slipped out bro." I say to him nonchalantly.  

He growls but calms down when he grasps Hana's hand. 

"So you know my feelings now. Will you accept me?" His voice gentle as her cheeks redden. I lean back in my chair with my arms crossed. As if she'll go for a guy like you Jack. I wait for Hana's rejection towards him as silence fills the room. 

"I-I need time." Hana mutters as I raise a brow. She's actually thinking about it now? This isn't right. I sit up straight and turn my body towards Hana, wrapping my arms around her neck and leaning her towards me, my chin resting on her shoulder. 

"What do you mean you need time Hana? Do I need to show you how much I love you?" I whisper in her ear as I feel her body stiffen and her cheeks redden. My heart pounding out of my chest as I feel her warmth. 

"G-Genji, you can't act like this." She mutters as Jack looks furious. 

Jack reaches for her hands and tightens his grip making Hana more flustered. 

"You two are insane. This isn't an anime." Hana grumbles as I only tighten my grip on her.

"It's not, it's even better." I whisper to her as I lightly brush my lip on her ear causing her to squeal. 

Jack kisses Hana's hand as she shuts her eyes closed. 

"Please tell me this is a dream. You two are impossible." 

I release her as Hana pries her hands out of Jack's grip and places it over her chest. 

"Don't leave us hanging Hana." Jack sternly says as he looks at her. 

"You guys seem to be enjoying yourselves...over my old toy." A voice ahead of us speaks and I instantly clench my teeth.

"Hanzo." Hana stutters as I notice her body shaking and her eyes gloss over with darkness. 

The fuck is Hanzo here for?

- - - -

If there's any typo's I'll edit them when I'm free c8 Hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Sorry if it's a bit rushed I wanted to put something out before work!