chapter 19 are first song

Jonah's pov

It's been a week since the band thing started I've found some equipment yesterday for us we've set up a little both thing were we can use as a bootleg studio. We all memorized are parts Corbyn  was the first to sing zach ended up going last after he finished he spoke "ok I'll work on sound and stuff like that make a simple video for it and upload it and on my channel I'll make a short video about the band and how I'm no longer doing covers" we all nodded. Zach sat down and went to work on the music we hand already recorded instruments the other day I went outside and sat down I can't believe how everything has happened it's so weird. I felt someone sit next to me and I looked to see Corbyn he smiled I kissed him he wrapped his arms around me he hugged me I hugged back I heard him whisper "I love you" i smiled and whispered back "love you too" I pulled Corbyn onto my lap I messed with his hair. Corbyn sighed and asked "do you think we'll do well on the music industry?" I shrugged and said "only time will tell" Corbyn layed his head on my chest we sat outside for I'm not even sure how long I felt my phone buzz I looked at the text.

Danimal:hey were you at haven't seen you also do you have Corbyn?

Jonah: i have Corbyn and I'm outside

Danimal: get your butt back in this house young man its getting late

Jonah: fine Mom

Danimal: i think you ment daddy ;)

Jonah: daniel don't even try

I put my phone back into my pocket Corbyn was asleep I carefully got up and picked him up I went inside. I saw zach in the computer I looked at the time 5:27 I was outside for almost two hours. I set Corbyn down onto the couch daniel came up to me and asked "Could you make dinner?" I shrugged and said "I can really only make spaghetti" Daniel smiled and said "I'm fine with spaghetti" I walked into the kitchen and grabbed everything I would need. I took a look at the couch daniel was cuddling with Corbyn a small smile on his face.

Zach's pov

I finished most of the music editing I was getting tired I let out a soft yawn mabe I should finish it tomorrow. I saved everything and shut the laptop I got up I went to jacks room I wanted to cuddle with someone and he was the only person who wasn't busy. I walked into Jacks room he was asleep I layed down next to him I was about to put my arms around him but before I could he put his arms around me and pulled me closer he was half asleep he mumbled "your nice to hold" I slowly fell asleep. I was woken up I looked at jack he looked annoyed I looked at the door daniel stood in the doorway playing the guitar out of tune. I did what any normal person would do and threw a pillow at him he laughed and said "you guys ready for dinner?" Jack groaned and got up I got up to we went to the dinner table jack sat next to daniel and asked "so you ready for dinner?" Daniel smiled and asked "are you deady for rinner?" Jack laughed. We all ate and just had small talk after dinner I ended up cuddling with jack and Daniel today was fun.

The next week
Still Zach's pov

The song did really well I'm suprized, everyone started using this app called younow it was really fun we are already working on are next song we all have social media accounts and we have a band account we already have a small following of people it's amazing. I heard jonah and Corbyn laughing and talking downstairs they were probably on younow I went to the kitchen I saw the two on the couch I was correct about the younow thing. I grabbed myself some cereal I went to my room I got on my phone and looked at social media as I ate. I took out my music journal I was bord after a few minutes i heard a knock on my door at that moment I relized I was halfway done writing a song. My door opened it was daniel he smiled and asked "hey whatcha doing?" He walked over to me and sat next to me I handed him my journal he smiled as he read through what I had he lightly ruffled my hair and said "your just a ball of creativity arnt you" I smiled and looked down. Daniel laughed and said "your adorable" I blushed and whispered "your cuter"
Daniel sighed.  I looked at him he spoke "ok were doing this ok well your cuter I mean come on your so short it's adorable" I smiled and said "your eyes are adorable AND you have a cute face" Daniel stretched his arms. He looked me in the eyes I blushed he laughed and said "that's adorable you blush so easily It's so cute and you write music which I find cute" I slightly rolled my shoulders preparing for me next attack suddenly my door opened. Jack stood in the doorway and said "you two are both adorable" I smirked and said "your more adorable" Daniel smirked and said "your curls are adorable" jack slammed the door shut me and Daniel laughed i has holding him gasping for air as I laughed I spoke "Holy shit that was amazing" Daniel sighed and whispered "your definitely cuter" I groaned and said "fineeeee I'm cuter whatever" Daniel threw his hands up and yelled "I WIN" I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my journal daniel smiled and asked "should I leave you alone my little artist?" I shook my head no and said "your presence is nice" I couldn't think of more song lyrics. I turned around few pages and wrote Mashup at the top of the page daniel smiled we spent a few minutes on a Mashup it was short I sighed and said "not really anything we can do with this that sucks" Daniel hummed. Daniel smiled and said "Instagram we could do Instagram Mashups think about it I feel like people would like it" I shrugged and put my notebook on my nightstand. Daniel put an arm around me and asked "you know you don't to write all the songs it's all are jobs mabe every once and awhile we could gather in the backyard or TV area and write music" I smiled and said "that sounds like fun" I layed agenst daniel I whispered "do you think will end up touring the world writing music and just being a well known band? Daniel laughed and said "mabe one day in a few years if we work hard" I smiled and said "I'm happy that you guys kidnapped me" Daniel laughed. He sighed and said "it's hard to think you were kidnapped I mean come on this is such an unbelievable story" I shrugged and said "oh well"
Daniel sighed and said "honestly any sane person would run whenever the had the chance so they could get away be free" I sighed. I smiled and said "I am free" Daniel kissed my cheek I glared at him and asked "wait any sane person are you calling me crazy?" Daniel quickly got up and said "welp in need to go business Bye" Daniel opened the door and Ran out of my room I chased him. We ran around the first floor I felt someone grab me I tried to get out of their grip daniel was in front of me smirking. I gave up struggled I looked at who was holding me it was Corbyn he looked tired he mumbled "mmh im sleepy go night night he pushed me down onto the couch he layed next to me he held onto me tightly and said "I'm go bed" Corbyn fell asleep I sighed and said "you win this round daniel but I swear I will get you when Corbyn wakes up" Daniel smiled.
He laughed and said "I'll make you cookies if you calm down and be good" I sighed. Corbyn shifted I heard him whisper "no I want the blue puppy not the green one" Daniel covered his mouth I heard him slightly laughing. What the heck his he dreaming about?"  Daniel started walking away as he walked away he's said "I'm making cookies if your good I'll let you have one mabe two if you REALLY good" I sighed and asked  "am I gonna have to suck dick for an extra cookie?" I heard daniel reply "we'll honestly I'd give you three if you did that but you  don't have to" Corbyn shifted. He opened his eyes he spoke "wait what about sucking dick? I'm down to suck your dick if you want" Corbyn yawned I quickly spoke "that's not what we were talking about now go back to sleep" Corbyn shrugged and closed his eyes. I sighed and closed my eyes and cuddled into Corbyn more I slowly fell asleep I had the weirdest thought  before I fell asleep I wonder if sucking Daniel's dick for three cookies is worth it I mean two is good three is amazing why the fuck am I thinking about this? Well I can't think of anything bad happening if I jut suck his dick wait he might face fuck me that's the downside but Three cookies...... I should probably stop thinking about this and sleep I fell asleep.

Holy shit school starts in a few days freaking out I'm stressed I'm sorry if the chapters arnt as good I've been having a hard time writing sadly so yea I'm sorry if this book ends up being ended early or if the chapters arnt that good I'm sorry but I do have an important question would anyone like a one shots book it would be easy to make one shots are easy and you guys would have something to read that's whydontwe based  (their is not enough gay whydontwe fanfic)
So please leave a comment honestly I've been wanting to do one shots for awhile I have so many ideas that I can't make into full books so one shots?

Ima be honest I'm not expecting any comments 😂 I don't blame you if you don't care