chapter 8 Zach's realization

Corbyn's pov

I woke up in Jacks arms I tried get up he held me down I groaned and said "jack don't act like zach". Jack smirked and held me tighter I sighed he opened his eyes and said "give me one reason to get up" I smirked and asked "do I need to get jonah?" Jacks eyes went wide. He let me go and sat up he quickly said "hey no need to get him" I laughed everyone in this house knew jonah would kill anyone that upset me. Me and jack went downstairs daniel and zach were cooking bacon and eggs they had music on in had no clue what the song was but it was fun to watch then dance around while dancing and singing. Zach and Daniel weres really good at singing I could tell zach wasn't trying when dancing I know he could do better I've seen him dance and he is REALLY good at it. They were about half way done when the song ended zach dropped into the splits daniel spoke while laughing "stop showing off we get it your flexible" zach laughed and said "oh I know you love this" Daniel rolled his eyes and said "ok fine I love it when you for the splits it's fucking hot". Zach got up while smirking when zach wasn't looking daniel dropped a bottle of spices it rolled near zach he bent over to grab it daniel smirked as he looked and Zach's ass zach picked the bottle up and turned around daniel looked back at the eggs he was working on. Zach placed the bottle back on the counter daniel didn't have a shirt on but he had pants on zach had a shirt on but no pants. Honestly my main focus was on Zach's ass it was nice. Another song started playing zach was getting really into dancing must have been one of his favorite songs daniel finished making evening he watched zach dance. Zach didn't care that daniel was watching he noticed we were watching he was putting on a show he moved his body to the beat I whistled as he shaked his ass and bit. Zach was smiling he was having fun he started singing he sounded amazing daniel started getting plates out filling them up with bacon and eggs daniel started moving the plates to the table. Zach stoped dancing and helped daniel he was still singing daniel joined him they finished setting up the table daniel stoped singing and yelled "BREAKFEST IS READY" zach was still singing jonah walked downstairs his eyes wide as he listened to zach. Zach kept singing not giving a fuck about how all of us were listen to him he sang "you were loving hating me tell me your my baby calling me telling everything that you have just been though and I said ok my baby everything will be alright I will never let you out of my sight  (ok you get the point the songs name is used to be its great👌 video at top).
We all started clapping as he finished the song he blushed and sat down we all sat down and started eating I started asking questions "so zach you Can sing and dance anything else we should know?" He shrugged and said "I like writing music but I tend to throw away whatever I write due to embarrassment". I frowned and said "if you write something don't throw it away I bet whatever you write is amazing" zach blushed and continued eating I smiled zach finished eating first he ran up to his room. I finished eating and went up to his room his door wasn't locked I slowly opened it he had a full body mirror he had his shirt off he was looking at himself. I frowned he looked at me and looked back at himself a frown on his face I went up to him a wrapped and arm around his waist and asked him "what's wrong baby" he sighed and said "I'm an idiot". I was about to say something but he cut me off "look at me Corbyn this isn't healthy weight I'm a twig how was I so blind? I could have killed myself if you guys didn't kidnap me". My eyes widened he finally sees what we see I spun him around and hugged him he started crying I held him in whispered to him "your ok your getting better don't worry" I stoped hugging him I put my hand on his shoulder and asked him "you ok do you need anything?" He looked at me and asked "do we still have cookies?" I smiled and said "ill go get you cookies" I went to the kitchen I grabbed a small plate I got two frosted sugar cookies and one chocolate chip I went back to his room  He was sitting on the bed writing in a notebook when I walked in he closed it I handed him the cookies. I tried to grab his notebook he stoped me I frowned and asked "what's in the book?" Zach shook his head and said "it doesn't matter " he took a bite out of a frosted cookie in watched him eat he was smiling. After he finished his cookies I took the plate and went to go put it in the sink when I got back into his room He was writing in the book he closed it I closed the door I sat next to him in the bed I reached for the note book he grabbed it. I smirked I reached for it he moved the book away I sat on top of him his arm with the book was hanging off the bed. I kissed zach it was a slow kiss I grinded my hips down zach moaned and wrapped his arms around me he was still holding the notebook he dropped it it fell onto the bed. I kissed him quickly and grabbed the notebook I got off of him and ran Out of his room He ran after me I ran into the living room jonah was watching TV he looked confused as I ran past him I yelled "GRAB ZACH" zach yelped I turned around jonah has holding zach. Jonah sat back down zach in his lap zach did not look happy I sat next to them in opened the notebook and said "let's see what's in here" zach reached for me but jonah held him down the first page was titled taking you it was a song I heard jonah groan. I looked at what was going on zach was moving his hips around on jonah's lap jonah's grip loosened zach went to tackle me but jonah grabbed him I could here jonah whispering something to zach "princess dose daddy have to punish you?" Zach whined and said "he took my notebook I want it back" jonah looked at me he was glaring shit my covers been blown. Jonah glared at me and said "Corbyn gives him his notebook back it belongs to him" I got up and started running towards my room upstairs. I heard foot steps behind me shit jonah's really fast I ran up the stairs I was about to close my door but jonah kept my door open I tried to close it but jonah was stronger than me he opened my door and grabbed the notebook. Zach was behind jonah, jonah handed zach his notebook zach smiled and went back down stairs Jonah picked me up he pushed me against the wall and started sucking on my neck. Jonah spoke "zach got me hard so need someone to fuck" I moaned as sucked my neck he left a few hickys on my neck. Jonah walked over to the bed he set me down and got on top of me he took his shirt off he had a bit of muscle not alot but it was still hot he basically ripped my shirt and pants of before I knew it we were both naked. I crawled on top of jonah he smirked and asked "you wanna ride daddy's cock don't you? I nodded my head yes I grabbed his dick and angled myself above it I slowly lowered myself onto his dick he thrusted up a bit I moaned I went all the way down he groaned as I started bouncing he grabbed my hair and pulled me forward he kissed me it was sloppy I bounced faster he pulled away from the kiss and groaned he thrusted up a bit I was panting and moaning. Jonah smirked and started talking "who's a good boy riding daddy'scock" I didn't respond he spoke again "I want an answer"
I responded "i-I'm a good boy" jonah smacked my ass. Jonah started stroking my dick I came after a few minutes jonah got me off him I was confused he didn't cum yet suddenly jonah grabbed my hair and pushed my head down onto his dick. His dick was shoved into my mouth he held my head still he thrusted into and out of my mouth I gagged a bit. He groaned as he fucked my mouth after a minute he came in my mouth he let go of my hair I moved back and swallowed he smirked I was panting my tongue slightly hanging out of my mouth. We got cleaned up a bit and Got dressed we went downstairs. I saw zach in Jacks lap jack was reading zachs notebook zach looked extremely tired daniel was cuddled into Jacks side also reading the notebook. I groaned and said "zach how come they can read the notebook?" Zach didn't respond he looked like he was half asleep jack smirked and said "it took him a bit of convincing but after a bit he let us read it" jonah sighed and said "is he ok?" A hint of anger in his voice daniel laughed and said "don't worry he's just tired after jack destroyed his ass heck zach came 4 times honestly I don't think anyone can top how good jack was". Jonah growled and asked "is that a challenge?" Daniel laughed and said "eh kinda but not right now I'm tired mabe tomorrow" zach was asleep he cuddled into jack I asked "hey what's in the notebook?" Jack sighed and said "most of the pages were torn out but their is a few pages that are left have a song writing on them it's called taking you it's really good" jack threw me the notebook. Jack got up he set zach down on the couch daniel crawled on top of zach daniel layed down on him zach moved his arms around daniel zach smiled and whispered in his sleep "teddy bear" Daniel smiled daniel really likes zach I guess.