"Aw, Niall's in love!" Louis cooed and both mine and Liam's head snapped up to him. "What?!" I yelled in a whisper. Louis looked at Liam. "I think we all ready clarified that Niall had a crush on Harry, Louis. Think you're taking things a bit to far." Liam assured him and I sighed with relief, leaning back on the sofa. "Oh. Sorry, Niall." he said bleakly and I shook my head, staring at the TV but not really paying attention to what was on.

"I noticed you...kind of hinted to him. Yesterday." Liam explained and I nodded, biting my lip. "Yeah...I tried. He didn't take the hint though..." I sighed, looking down on my lap. "Sorry, mate. But I think there will might be something that will help him get over me." Louis told me and I gave him a hopeful look.

"Louis, not now." Liam warned him but Louis took no notice. "We were thinking-

"No, you thought this. Don't bring me into it." Liam said stubbornly and Louis scoffed, rolling his eyes but he continued. "Fine. I was thinking that maybe...somehow, I could kiss Harry to get rid of his feelings..." and he trailed off, biting his lip while looking at me eagerly. "When the hell is this gonna happen?" I asked quietly and Lou's eyes widened at my sudden eagerness.

"Um, well, Liam's dad managed to get us a boat down at his holiday home in Cornwall so I'm...I'm gonna plan something there." I explained and he stole a glance at Liam who had fallen silent since he started explaining this. "Okay, but are you not forgetting it's nearly the middle of November?" I asked them with raised eyebrows. "Actually, it's supposed to be really sunny the weekend we're away." Louis explained with a sigh.

I gave him a bleak look. "On a boat...in Cornwall...while it's sunny...it sounds like the most bloody romantic scene ever." I grumbled frustratingly, kicking side the coffee table in a huff, although I managed to cause myself more pain than the table itself.

Swearing loudly, I rubbed the back of my foot in pain. "See?! Somebody agrees with me! At least Niall's being mature about this!" Liam exclaimed, patting me on the back. Hard. I simply stared at him. "I haven't seen you come up with any clever ideas." Louis replied smugly, folding his arms across his chest. "It's okay, guys. My pain's not important or anything." I chirped in sarcastically, still rubbing my stubbed toe.

Two pairs of eyes went to mine. "I'm sorry, Niall. Are you sure you're okay with this? My plan, I mean?" Louis asked gently. I hesitated, but then said "As long as Harry's over you, I'm happy." and sighed. Louis bit his lip, giving me a sympathetic look. "Why don't you go and talk to him? Flirt with him." Liam suggested, nudging me playfully.

I scoffed. "I'm not flirting with my best friend, Liam." I protested. Liam and Louis exchanged glances. "Harry does it with you all the time." Liam said gently. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. You guys just want me to leave so you can make out, right?" I asked them and they looked at each other, and back at me again. "Yeah." they both nodded. "Typical." I muttered, but left them too it and went to find Harry.

I knocked on his door and went in, there he was, dressed in his white one-piece with his hood up, his laptop balanced on his lap while he lay on his bed. He looked at me, then back to his screen. "Hey, Ni. Just about to broadcast a livestream. Wanna join?" he suggested and I nodded, smiling.

He scooted over to the wall side of his bed so I could sit next to him. He clicked on the 'broadcast live' and instantly, the camera came on. "Just thought it's been a while since we've done this, y'know..." Harry explained and I nodded. I brought Harry's I-Pod and that was sitting on his desk, closer to us so I could put on some music and Dynamite by Taio Cruz was the first song that came on shuffle.

We automatically started bouncing about on the bed and dancing randomly and then Harry started to do this really cheesy clap, making me laugh. He was such a kid. "Fifteen thousand viewers already." Harry pointed out on the computer screen and I moved the laptop closer to see. Sure enough, the large digit was visible underneath the camera. "Woo." I said weakly, making him laugh.

Harry looked around the room in silence and then spotted a Topman bag next to his drawers. He got up and brought the bag over. "Check out what Louis and I bought yesterday." he said and put on a pair of deep blue shades. "Very sexy." I said before I could stop myself, and he grinned, leaving me trying hard not to blush. "You can't see your eyes, though." I pointed out, looking at me. He smirked. "Obviously." he said. "Lemme try them on." I suggested and slipped the glasses off his head, putting them over my own eyes.

"You really suit them." he complimented and I grinned, but took them off. I started to look through Harry's play list again while Harry put his glasses away. A thought occurred to me then. Maybe there was another song I could use that would hint to Harry about my feelings...and then I found the perfect one. Next To Me by Emili Sande. It was stupid, I know, but it just sort of called to me since Harry was, quite literally, next to me.

I clicked the play button. "Hey, that was a good song." Harry complained just as Rule The World by Take That started to play, but then started to listen to this song and his expression softened. "Good song choice." he said quickly, and I my breath hitched. Had he noticed? Had he taken the hint? I tried not to get my hopes up. Ugh, I just felt really stupid. Especially after what happened this morning when I tried to tell him. I just hoped this would work. But when he turned to face back to the computer screen, I guess it didn't.

I couldn't believe this was broadcasting live. I wonder if any fans around the world had noticed what I was doing. If they did, I thanked them. I suddenly sniffed loudly. "I smell food." I informed Harry, and he laughed. "You always smell food, Niall." he sniggered and I shook my head. "No, really. Don't you smell that?" I asked him and he took a whiff, and he agreed. It was like a strong, curry smell. "Must be dinner. I'll bring it up for us." he offered, and he disappeared out the room.

Sighing, I settled the laptop on my lap and looked at the camera. God, I looked a state. Biting my lip, I tried fixing my hair to the other side. It didn't work. I swept it to the other side again, still didn't work. Panicking, I looked around Harry's room for some hats in case I left any here. There was none. Liam must've stolen them all. Stupid Liam.

I guess I'll just have to leave it at that. I had stopped fixing my hair two minutes before Harry came in, carrying two plates, two Cokes, and two tubs of Supernoodles. He bought the food over and handed me a pair of chopsticks and I looked at them helplessly. I could feel heat rising in my cheeks already.

"Um...Harry?" I questioned lamely, while he opened his drink. "What?" he asked and when I didn't reply to him, he looked at me and then smirked when he finally realised what was up. "Out of all people, you're the one who doesn't know how to use chopsticks." he said, shaking his head in disbelief. I gave him a sour look.

Sighing, he held my chopsticks in his hand and then began to take my own hand. "What are you doing?" I asked, panicking a little. "Showing you how to use them." he replied simply. Oh. He opened up my fingers, making me shiver as his fingertips made contact with my warm skin and he placed the chopsticks in between my fingers. He held his hand over my own and started controlling my hand until I got the hang of it, it made me laugh.

But when his hand left mine, my own hand went limp on my plate and he laughed in return. "Here." he said, and got his own chopsticks and handed me a noodle. I immediately ate it, but when he got another one, he dangled it in front of my face, making it hard for me to eat. "Hey, that's not fair." I whined and he laughed, placing it in my mouth.

In the end, I finally learned how to use the chopsticks and we ate in silence, looking at comments on Twitter and livestream.

Once we finished with our meal, I brought in a bag of Doritos and Oreos. "Do you ever stop eating?" Harry asked in disbelief. I shook my head, crunching on a cheesy Dorito Harry helped himself to Oreos. "Ugh, that's a depressing song." Harry sighed just as Lego House by Ed Sheeran started to play. He reached over my way to search through the play list and started to play Skinny Love by Birdy.

I frowned at the song choice, in mid crunch. Was it possible that he was doing the same as me? Hinting that he liked me? No. I was just being paranoid. Harry didn't have feelings for me. He proved that by forever drooling after Louis and going after Caroline. I winced at the thoughts, but gladly, Harry didn't notice.

I didn't want to ruin this night. So, instead, I carried on having fun with Harry, praying to God that Louis' plan would actually work.

************

Okay...see the tumblr clip at the side? Imagine Niall fixing his hair for Harry instead of putting on a cap on in this chapter. Cute, huh? xD Anyway, please comment and remember to make it detailed! Thank you so much guys, love the support :) xx