I will always love you! ^.^

Man, it's been a looooonnnngggg time! so I'm just gonna jump right in!

So, I'm sure we've all had this happen, your parent tells you that you'll grow out of it and will no longer like it in a year or so. Sometimes it's true! Like when it comes to clothing, you get into a new trend and like it a lot, then a year or so down the road you decide that it looks stupid or just prefer a different style now. Sometimes, however, there are things that you will never grow out of. For instance, I wear miss matched socks..... at first it was not on purpose, it's because those damn fairies would steal my socks and I just couldn't find any matching pairs! Now it's just my thing.... Yes, me, a 24 almost 25 year old still wears miss matched socks. Some days my sock do match though!!

Other than fashion, there are things like music, games, shows..... As you know, I am a big Anime fan! I try to watch as much as possible, but still watch my other shows like Game of Thrones as well as living an active life. My parent thought that liking Anime was just one of those things that I will grow out of, But I still love it! I am proud of the fact that I still love watching Anime, my parents however, hahaha that is another story. I think it's great that there are people who are older than my parents who also love Anime, it shows that it is really for all ages!

Music..... oh music....Music is in my soul. While shopping at Maurice's with my mother, Aunt, and Cousin, Bye Bye Bye By Nsync Came on. My cousin and I looked at each other from opposite sides of the store and just smiled big and began to sing a-long. That's when it hit me, even though my taste in music has changed as I've gotten older, I will always love Nsync. It doesn't just stop there, any music that I listened to as a kid, I will always love and know all the words to each song. At that moment, I thought, Take that mom!! I still like them!! It felt wonderful to know that I would never truly grow out of everything. All the years of being told " go ahead, you wont like it very much longer anyway", Honestly had me thinking that I would never again like any of things that I currently loved. For me, it's AWESOME to know that no matter what, it's gonna have a special place in my heart.

So, for those that have been told time and time again that you are going to grow out of something, don't listen to them! If you truly enjoy it, it's never going to completely leave you....If  someone judges you for liking something, ignore them! Don't be embarrassed to like something, I'm a 24 year old that likes My Little Pony! Does it get me odd looks? Yes, do I care? NOPE! not one bit and I encourage you to do the same! Do what makes you happy! And that my friends is my realization, There are some things that I will always love no matter what. :)

I know this is pretty short, but I hope you guys can connect with this and understand exactly where I'm coming from. Have an Epic Day!!!