"I wasn't in control of my actions. You got me drunk and when I finally realized what was going on I pushed you away."

"You pushed me away because you weren't in control of your actions. So lets just try it again." she grabs the front of my shirt and starts to pull me toward her, but before her lips can meet mine Betty pushes Toni away. She hits the floor.

"He said he didn't want to kiss you again." Betty says.

Toni is breathing hard. "You bitch!" she yells and throws herself at Betty and starts hitting and pulling her hair. Veronica and I pull them apart. I see blood running from Betty's nose and Veronica has her sit down so she can take care of it.

"What a wimpy ass bitch." Toni laughs.

That was it. I get in Toni's face. "Don't you ever fucking say anything bad about that amazing girl ever again. Your the bitch." I whisper and try to muster all the anger I have in me, into those words.

She smiles smugly at me. "Your so cute when your mad." she puts her lips on mine, but only for a second because I push her away. Hard.

She huffs. "You'll be sorry Jughead Jones. You would've been so lucky to have me." she finally storms out.

Right when she leaves I run over to Betty and put my hand on Betty's back.
"Betty I am so sorry. This is all my fault."

Veronica must have plugged Betty's nose with a piece of napkin. Betty looks up at me and smiles.
"Are you kidding? I'm the one that should be sorry. I should have given you a chance to explain yourself."

Veronica starts backing away from us and whispers, "I'll give you guys some privacy."

I turn back to Betty and hear the door to Pops closing.

Suddenly Poptate comes running up to us.
"Is everyone okay? I heard a ruckus from the back."

I let out a breathy laugh. "Everything's fine now Poptate. We got it under control."

He lets out a long sigh. "Thank goodness. I didn't think anyone would be here this late so I was just doing inventory. Would you two like to order anything?"

"Thats fine Pops. You can go back to doing what you were doing. We won't be here much longer."

As if he just notices that Betty's nose was plugged up with a napkin he says, "Are you okay Betty?"

Betty gives him a grateful smile. "I'm good. Just got into a little cat fight is all."

"Well you two be careful." he says and walks back to the back room.

I sit on the opposite side of the booth and Betty and I sit in silence for a few moments.

"Betty I just...I don't know what else to say except I'm sorry and that I cannot bear it when we are not on speaking terms. Or broken up."

"This could have been solved alot faster if I would have just stopped being so jealous and just let you explain your side of the story."

I gently cup my hands around Bettys. "I love you."

She smiles at me and I swear my heart just breaks for her. She is so breathtaking.

"I love you too Juggy."

"So does this mean we're together again?"

"Of course it does. And I know that this all happened in less than a day, but it felt like an eternity and I don't ever want to go through it again."

"I won't let anything like this happen again."

She smiles at me and sniffles, "I think my nose stopped bleeding." She takes the napkin piece out of her nose and throws it away. "Guess i should fix my ponytail."

She pulls the hair tye out of her hair and starts to put it back up.
"You should leave it down."

Her hands stop and she lets her hair down. "That does feel good."

"Do you want me to walk you home?" i ask her.

"I would love that."

Soon we are walking up the sidewalk to her door.

"How are we already here?" Betty says as we step onto her porch.

"Time flies when your with someone you love."

She smiles up at me. "I am so happy we are back together."

I lean down and kiss her. Her lips her so soft, warm, and gentle against mine. Unlike Toni's whos her slimy with lipstick and rough.

Betty reluctantly breaks the kiss and my lips linger on hers. She smiles against them.
She moves her head to my shoulder and hugs me tight.

"Night Jug." She whispers in my ear and the warm air of her breath sends chills down my spine.

I smile at her. "Night Juliet."

I start walking home and am almost to the train tracks when I hear something from behind me. I turn around but nothings there. I walk a little further and suddenly someone is in front of me, wearing all back and I can't see their face because its so dark.

"Your gonna regret turning our girl away." the guy says, in a low, gruff voice.

Thats the last thing I hear before something slips over my head and eveything goes black.

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!!

What did you guys think?

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR READING!!

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR OVER 2K IN COLE AND LILI!!
ILY!❤😘

MUCH LOVE
-Hannah💗