Pops

Jughead

I look behind me and see Betty walking into Pops.

When she sees me sitting in the booth she stops dead in her tracks.

"Should I move?" I ask Veronica.

"Yes but don't worry. I'll tell her that it was all a big misunderstanding."

I give her a kind smile. "Thanks Veronica."

She nods her head and motions for me to move. I move to one of booths on the other side of Pops.

Betty

After Jughead moves I walk over to the booth and sit in front of Veronica. The seat is still warm from Juggy...I mean Jughead. Its getting really hard to realize that he really did kiss another girl and we are no longer together. He has left a ton of messages on my phone but I haven't read any of them. I would just cry more and I honestly don't think there's any more tears left in my body. Just pain.

"Hey B." Veronica says to me, interrupting my thoughts. She gives me a sympathetic look.

"Hey V." I take a deep breath, readying myself to spill eveything that has happened tonight. "The reason I wanted to meet you here was because-"

"Of Jughead." Veronica interupts me.

"How did you know?"

"Sythe over there told me eveything." she says motioning towards Jughead.

I hold back a laugh, "Eveything huh? Well I guess you know why we're done then."

"Yes I know why, but its-"

"Wait. So your making excuses for him now?" I stand up quickly. "Your my best friend and I don't need you to make excuses for my ex. Its done. Its over. And however much I want it not to be true, he screwed up...and so did I."

Veronica ferrows her brow. "How did you screw up?"

I sigh and sit back down. "Archie kissed me."

Veronica nods. "Yah I know. He told me, but its not your fault."

"Yah, but I kind of kissed him back for a second before I realized that I didn't want that."

"Look B, we all do stupid things. I know I have and you were probably very emotional and vulnerable and Archie took advantage of that."

How did I ever deserve such an amazing friend?

Suddenly the bell chimes and someone walks into Pops. I turn around to see who it is and my blood runs cold. Toni.

Jughead

Shit. Why the hell is Toni here? She walks past Betty and Veronica and I hear her whisper something. I know it must have been bad because Betty looks like she just took a slap to the face and Veronica stands up.

"You better watch your ass bitch." Veronica says to Toni.

Toni turns around to face Veronica. "What did you just say to me, bitch?"

"You heard damn well what I said and you better just walk your ass out of here. Do you like screwing with perfect relationships or something?"

"Perfect relationship my ass. You actually think Jughead likes miss perfect over there."

"Hell yah I do. I more than like her. I love her." I say and walk over to them.

"Then why did you kiss me?" Toni asks. "You know you wanna taste these sweet lips again." she leans forward and I dodge her.