When they separated, Tom hissed, "Open." once more to open the statue and continue to go inside.

Almost immediately when they stepped inside of the statue, they were met with a large hot spring.

"I bet that would feel nice." Harry commented, but Tom pulled him along by his hand

They then found a large library that was filled pass the brim with books, some in English, some in Latin, and some in Parselscript.

Then they found a bedroom that had a large, King-sized bed that was covered in black silk sheets and had a large bathroom conjoined to it.

And finally they found an office that had a painting of a man with long, black hair, green-blue eyes, black clothing, and a strange locket that had several emeralds on it to form a 'S'.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Finally, my heir comes once more at long last." Salazar says, then noticing Harry, "Who are you?"

"I'm Harry Potter." Harry answered

Salazar chuckled, "Its about time we got a speaker outside of the family, and Godric's heir no less, oh, he'd be so upset." Salazar then turned back to Tom, Who are you, son?"

"Tom Riddle." Tom answered

Salazar shook his head, "This family needs to stop marrying into other families. First, my only son has only one child who is a girl. Then, my granddaughter marries into the Gaunt family and now the Gaunts have married into another family. We lost the greatest last name with my granddaughter." Before muttering, "Damnit, Zannah."

Salazar pointed to the chairs in front of it at the dark wood desk, "Sit, sit, tell me what has happened to our family since I have heard last. Honestly, you are the first heir I have seen in at least a hundred years and I've had no one to talk to."

Tom told Salazar of the Gaunt Family's loss of wealth, but the Slytherin Vault remained intact; he told him of e loss of their family's property; he informed Salazar of Marvolo's death and Morfin receiving the lordship; and he concluded with his and Harry's upbringing.

"Tom, its very obvious what you have to do." Salazar muttered, upset with the Gaunts

"What, grandfather?" Tom asked

"Kill Morfin and get the lordship —or at least get him into Azkaban— and then bond with Harry, because it's not every century a Parselmouth outside of the family shows up and especially in that cute of a package, Tom, they didn't make them like that in my day." Salazar explained

Harry blushed at the compliment and Tom looked shocked while thinking, "Did my great-great-great-something-grandfather just flirt with my boyfriend?"

"Have you met Medusa yet, boys?" Salazar asked, "She is the sweetest basilisk you will ever meet, completely loyal to the family, just call her and she'll listen to you two, mostly Tom though since she's tuned to listen to the falily instead of just Parselmouths —sorry, Harry— unless you boys have bonded already?" Harry shook his head, "No? Well then, Tom, just say 'speak to me Slytherin, Greatest of the Hogwarts Four' in Parseltongue and she'll reveal herself and you can remove the tainted from my school."

So, they left Salazar's painting in the office and went back to the Platform outside the statue and Tom said, "Speak to me Slytherin, Greatest of the Hogwarts Four!" and out came Medusa

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This was going to be fun

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This was going to be fun...

Together, Or Not At All: a Harry X Voldemort|Tomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें