Chapter 2

Bella's POV

So i've been on the road for 5 hours now, i've stopped twice, got a little drunk, stayed i a motel woke up and started traveling again, i think i'm on my way down to texas, but i have no idea i'll just see where the road takes me. Just as i was about to pull up out side a motel my ruck died, this couldn't have happened at a worse time, i don' t know where i am, i don't know where i'm going and i'm pretty sure Victoria will find me knowing my look, just as i though that i felt a slight breez around my back, it was sure it was a vampire and i was sure i was going to die....

Peter's POV

I was layed in my very comfortable bed with my very sexy mate layed next to me, when suddenly i got annother one of my feeling, i shot up in the bed and Charlotte said "what are you doin'?" "i don't know i just got annother one of my feeling again, the majors mate is in rouble" i replyed "well what are you doin' still hear, got your ass donw there and help her the major deservs to be happy after all the shit he's been through in his life" she told me and i was gone

I got to the motel where the major's mate would be, there was a pretty little brunet, and  a vampire with flaming red hair, she was on the hunt. I was not about to let her kill the girl 1. The major would be over the top pissed if i had the chance to stop his mate dying and 2. Char would kill me if i let her die, she would want to be best friends with the girl, she doesn't really have any femal friends.

so before the red head bitch could get her hands on the girl i snuck up behind her, and grabbed her by the back off the neck and through her behing me before i could get back to her, she ran. She fucking ran. While all this was happening the girl was just stood  there watching me "are you okay lil' bit?" i asked her, she replyed in aa shakey voice "she was going to kill my, why can't she just leave me alone" she broke down crying and passed out.

All i knew is she wasn't supposed to meet me yet, so i quickley picked her up and checked her into one of the motel rooms, i knew she would be okay, and fixed her truck so she could still get to where she was hedding. After i finished this, i picked up and when back to the ranch me and Char live and hoping she was still naked in bed, much to my dissapoinment she was fully dressed sitting on the couch looking at me very pissed off, and said "so wheres  the majors mate! Did you let her die, i sear to god if you did i will..." i cut her off "i had to leave her, the bitch trying to kill her ran off before i had a chance to kill her and the little lady passed out i checked her into the moted and fixed her truck. She will meet us but now is not the time" i finished. Char looked at me in defet "okay, i get it, doesn't mean i have to like it" she grumbled before looking to the tv and tell me i should get a shower and get changed becasue i had oil all over me form the girls truck.

AN: comment what you think