Bella's Secret

Bella's POV

"Is that The Winchesters impala?" asked Rebekah. I nod while smiling. "Kol you got anything I can throw to catch Dean attention." I asked. He then handed me a blood bag.i smiled while the Cullen's have to look away. I throw the bag and it lands all over the windshield. Dean looks over at me and I wink before yelling for Matt to drive faster. Within 5 minutes we reach a house the size of a mansion. "Klaus picked it." said Bonnie after seeing my shock. I nod and we walk inside. When I walk through the door I am pinned to the wall and I slap whoever it is and snap there neck. Then is see it is Damon. "You did the dare without even knowing it was him. What if that was me?" asks Stephen. "I didn't care who it was no one pins me to a wall when I just walk in it is rude. By the way stop being so stupid and put Matts name on the house because I could just walk strait in what if I was one of your enemy's coming to kill you like this." I say and run up to Rebekah and put a white oak stake to her heart. "Where did you get that?" asked Klaus. "No hello little sister long time no see." I ask in a sarcastic tone. He came and hugged me then I saw Elijah walk down the stairs. "Elijah." I scream running and jumping in his arms and tackling him to the ground then I saw Katherine walk down the stairs. "What is she doing here?" I sneer. "She is going to be living here and you are going to get along with her." said Klaus. I laugh until I notice he is serious. "Really you are that stupid, She ruined you Elijah and you Klaus. You turned brother on brother with me stuck in between. How could you I thought you were better than this." I yell walking towards the door but right before I leave I turn around look at Katherine and say "You ever come near me and we will settle our differences my way." next thing I knew I saw black.