Bella's Secret

Bella's POV

I am now regretting saving Edward because he has became very overprotective.So now I am at school and we are in the cafeteria. Edward wont even let me leave the table by my self. "Bella why aren't you eating your food?" asked Edward. "Not hungry." was all I said. "Have you heard about the new students?" asked Alice noticing that I am getting annoyed. "Yeah i heard there were alot of them." said Emmett. I nodded then jasper said "Why dont we spend the rest of lunch outside." everyone just nodded. We all got up and Alice and Edward took all the trash to the garbage while we walked outside. When we got out there and I could see the that the new kids were out there. When they turned around i gasped. It was all my old friends. Rebekah Mikaelson and her brothers besides Klaus and Elijah, one of the Salvatore brothers the Gilbert kids and Matt Donavan, Tyler Lockwood and Bonnie Bennett. They gasped when they saw me and they ran towards me while I did the same. They smashed me in a bone crushing hug. "Bella do you know these people." asked Edward. Ya they are my old friends. That's Rebekah, Finn, Kol, Tyler, Matt, Jermey,Elena,Stephen, and Bonnie." They all raised there hand when I said there name. "Where is Damon, Klaus, Caroline, and Elijah?" I asked them all. "At home." When they said that I stated laughing they just had serious faces so I stopped and said "you left Damon and Klaus alone?" They just nodded. "Have you gotten a call from the hospital or Caroline?" I asked and they just laughed and shook thee heads. Phenomenon Bonnie's phone rung and it was Caroline. "My point has been proven." When she answered eh phone all I could here on the other end was yelling and glass braking. Bonnie handed me the phone and I screamed into it. Within two seconds there was no more braking glass. Bonnie took her phone back and said " are you two done fighting yet?" I heard a groan on the other end. "Yeah and is Bella with you because I only know two Gil's that can scream like that Bella and Stephen." Said Damon and when he said that we all burst out laughing besides Stephen and the Cullen's. When we settled down Stephen just glared at us. We just shrugged then the bell rang. "Who else wants to ditch so I can go have a drink with my favorite people?" I asked them. "Yes I get my drinking buddie back." Screamed Damon. "I was never your drinking buddie I just really need a drink." I said. "Bella what would Charlie say if he knew you were going to drink." Asked Edward. "You compelled a human to act like your dad didn't you?" Asked Stephen. "Maybe." I said. "Whats compelling." Asked Edward. "I am a original vampire."