Epilogue (part 2)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"No way, I was always very loyal, I didn't go getting my dick dirty for someone else." I glare at him.

"I don't sleep around." He whines putting his hands in his pockets.

"Right." I sarcastically roll my eyes.

"Dad...please I'm already burning inside." He sighs pouting.

"Good for you." He scoffs when he hears me say that. I pick up the wood and look around if I can spot some more. "Dad?"

"Mhm?"

"Who was your first kiss?"

"Your dad."

"Seriously?" I nodded smiling.

"How old were you guys?"

"Uh- 15 or 14 I can't remember." I scratch my head thinking.

"Dad did say you guys were always together because you were so sticky with him- I mean like a glue." He laughs with me roll my eyes.

"Not everything with Justin was easy so I had to try my best."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, forget it." I chuckle thinking of our first date together.

"Oh come on, dad. I'm pretty depressed right now so I think a story between you guys can cheer me up a little." I lick my lips closing my eyes then opening it again.

"Okay but just don't go hard on him, okay? It was our first date," He nodded sitting down on a big rock with me putting the wood in my hands down.

"You didn't actually take him to the Subway did you?" He gives me a look making me blush a little but then shaking my head quickly.

"Shut up or I'm not telling you the story." He grins putting his hands up in defence.

Flashback~

"Are you ready to go?" I open Justin's room seeing him shirtless but quickly throwing on a random shirt when he sees me.

"W-what are you doing here?" He swallows hard looking at me blushing bright red.

"Come on, Justin stop with the girly shit and let's go-" he throws a big pillow at me for saying that but he totally misses.

"You can't even throw a ball what makes you think you can throw a pillow?" I tease winking at him.

"Gosh you're so annoying." He shuts the door at my face making me annoyed as hell.

"Get your ass up or I'm leaving without you." I shout banging on the door.

"Then what's the point of this date if you're leaving me?" He shouts back. I wanted to shout something back but nothing came to my mind. "Out of words there?" I growl banging harder then opening the door.

"You really love getting on my nerves don't you?" I smirk going to attack him but then a voice stops me.

"Is everything okay boys?" I look to see Pattie standing with a frown.

"Um-"

"Yeah, mom everything is okay we were just discussing about a game." He lies making look at him weirdly.

"Okay when are you guys getting back from the library?"

The library? What?

"Uh maybe in three hours?" He shrugs going to the bathroom.

"Okay then." She smiles exiting the room.

"Wait you still haven't told her?" I frown going inside the bathroom seeing him brushing his hair.