Summary

In which two babies are switch at birth. One been the daughter of two powerful gods, name Erika. The other an ordinary child that die within the first minutes of life, that never got a name.

At the age of four Erika was abandoned by the only family she had left. They abandoned her because they were scared of the amazing powers she possessed. From that day forward she was under the watchful eye of S.H.I.E.L.D.

At the age of ten Erika saw a group of Superheroes fly across the sky and saw them save everyone, defeating the evil creatures from outer space. In that moment Erika knew what she wanted to do with her life and no one could change that.

At the age of twelve Erika became the hero she always wanted to be, but that's not what people saw her as. Everyone saw her as a vigilante and an outlaw. And the people she wanted to be like were now after her, trying to put her behind bars.

At the age of thirteen Erika ran. She ran so far she ended up on a different Earth. Earth 1. While there she met some like her. A vigilante. That vigilante took Erika under his wig. To some she was a hero, but to most she was a vigilante. She was Reginleif

///////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I want to say thank you for actually reading this book, because I just started to write this on day when I was bored, so thank you.

This book is going to take place during half way through season three to season six in the arrow and any of the crossovers it dose with the flash, legends of tomorrow and supergirl during these seasons. This will also take place during Avengers: Infinity war ( which I cried at, twice ) and any other marvel movie after that

And lastly a quick little disclaimer that you have probably read about a thousand times. I don't own any of the characters or the story lines ( although I wish I did because that would be fun ) I only own Erika and her story.

So yeah, I hope you enjoy this book and don't think it's bad, which I probably will be.