Episode 7

(Your pov)

"Do you have to go?" Wakasa asked," Yes, my friends want me to help clean the beach. Apparently there was a party and the people left they're mess behind." I explained," Oh, okay." Wakasa said looking sad," Tell you what. When we're done cleaning, I'll bring you something." I said and Wakasa smiled," Okay!" just then Tatsumi came in and explained about his sister coming over then we heard the doorbell," Ah! She's here. I'm counting on you." Tatsumi said," Leave it to me." Wakasa said showing thumbs up and Tatsumi and I went to the front door. Tatsumi opened the door and standing there was his little sister," Shees. Your late, brother." she said," Sorry. Welcome Kasumi." Tatsumi said and I greeted too," Hi Kasumi." I said," Ah! (Y/n)!" Kasumi yelled hugging and I petted her head," It's good to see you, but I'm afraid I have to go." I said and she pouted," Why?"," Because, my friends want me to help them clean the beach." I explained," Okay. Your so nice (y/n)." Kasumi said and released me. I ran down the stairs while yelling," Have a good day you two!" I said waving.

(Time skip)

We already started cleaning and while we were cleaning, I noticed something further away and walked toward it and saw it was a cave where the water comes in, but also saw more trash," Ugh, these people have no respect for nature." I said picking up the trash," Yeah, your right about that." a voice said behind and I turn to see Takasu," Takasu! What are you doing here?" I asked," Well, I was just swimming by, but then I saw you entering this cave and so I came to surprise you." he said with a smirk," Yeah, my friends asked me to come help and clean up and I happily excepted."," Your just so kind, (y/n)." Takasu said coming up and I bend down," You guys say that a lot."," But that's what I like about you." Takasu said in a husky voice then kissed me. I was so shocked that I didn't have time to react. The kiss wasn't that long because we heard a voice," (y/n)! Where are you!?". (F/n). She is my beast friend. Takasu broke the kiss then whispered," I'll see you around." and left. Just then (f/n) found me," There you are. Come on, everyone's waiting." she said," R-Right, coming." I said," Are you okay? Your face is red."," I'm fine, really." I said and we left.

(Time skip)

By the time we were done, everyone left, but I stayed behind. I was searching Wakasa a shell, but the shells on the shore were broken, so I decided to dive into the water. When I did, There were a lot of shells and I grabbed a purple one. After I dried off I went back home.

(Time skip)

When I came home it was already dark and cold. I entered the house and saw Kasumi on the couch asleep with one of Tatsumi's shirt on. I know she's that kind of sister, but she likes me, because she knows me and Tatsumi are best friends. I went up stairs to the bathroom and saw the doors open and I peeked in to see Wakasa awake. I knocked to grab his attention," (y/n), your finally back." he said and I smiled," Yep and I got you something."," What? What?" Wakasa said excited," Close your eyes first." I said and he did so and I held the shell infront of him," Okay, you can look now." I said and he looked at the shell," I'm sorry it's not much, but I hope you like." I said nervous and Wakasa just smiled," I love it (y/n)." he said and took the shell, put it on the tubs edge and hugged me and I hugged back," Thank you, (y/n)."," Your welcome." I said and we stayed like that until I heard soft snores from Wakasa. I put him back in the tub and went to my room and collapsed on my bed and fell asleep.