Episode 4

(Your pov)

I was cleaning a counter and I overheard some teenagers conversation that grabbed my attention," Have you heard? Someone spotted a ghost at the park." one said," Yeah, I heard, but I also heard the ghost approaches while saying 'water',  'water'." the second one said and my shift ended," Hey, Johnny I'm done with my shift. I'm heading home okay." I said to an older man also known as a fellow worker," Okay, just be careful, you know for the ghost." Johnny said with a smirk and I smiled at his little joke," Okay, I will." and left.

(Time skip)

Me and Tatsumi made it home at the same time and we both went up to see Wakasa and apparently Takasu was there too and we told them about the ghost," A ghost?" Wakasa questioned," And it approached while saying 'water', 'water'." Tatsumi said and Takasu and Wakasa had scared looks," What?" I asked as me and Tatsumi turned around and was shocked at what we saw. The ghost............or so we thought," Hello. My name is Mikuni." It said and I turned the lights on and we saw he was just see through," Oh good. You noticed me. I was thinking of leaving." Mikuni said and I went to stand next to Tatsumi[He's a jellyfish] I thought and saw Wakasa and Takasu cower[ They're scared of him] I thought and saw Mikuni coming closer to us," I hope we can be friends, too, Tatsumi and (y/n)." Mikuni said grabbing our hands and he well.........shocked us[ He really is a jellyfish!] I thought as he let go of our hands and my hair was up because of the electricity," Didn't you go to the park yesterday?" Tatsumi asked," The park? Yesterday. What was I doing?" Mikuni asked in thought," He's old." Wakasa said," He's stupid." Takasu added and Mikuni came between me and Tatsumi grabbing Wakasa and Takasu cheeks," Your so mean. I'm not old yet." Mikuni said and steamed a little and I noticed he got smaller," Huh? Haven't you gotten smaller?" I asked and Mikuni smiled up at me," Yes. I shrink when I don't have enough moisture. Oh, that's why I went to the park to get water." Mikuni said," A jellyfish's body is 99% water." I mumbled and picked Mikuni up and put him in the tub," Hurry and get in. There you go." I said and Mikuni grew to his normal human size," I'm back to normal. Ta-da!" Mikuni said and me and Tatsumi gave an applause.

(Later that night)

Me and Tatsumi were done making beef stew and we gave Wakasa and Takasu there's and I held Mikuni's while Tatsumi was busy with the bills," Mine." Takasu said," This beef stew is mine." Wakasa said blocking Takasu's spoon and I held Mikuni's stew out," Here, this is yours."," Thank you, but I'm good with just water." Mikuni said and I was shocked," But. Don't hold back!" I said," He's not holding back. Mikuni can live on water alone." Wakasa said," Yeah, he's super ecological." Takasu said and I looked at Mikuni with a soft expression," You really don't need anything? You can ask for more, you know." I said," (y/n), your so nice!" Wakasa complimented me," That's not fair! I want that attention too!" Takasu said and Mikuni blushed," Um, in that case, would it be alright if I asked for something?" he asked and I smiled," Of course."," I'd like to try Aquari?" he asked and I quickly rushed out," Never mind, I'm sorry! I got ahead of myself! Sorry (y/n)!" Mikuni said covering his face and I came back with two big bottles of Aquari," Is this enough?" I said smiling at him and he returned it and blushed," Thank you." Mikuni said and I hand him a glass and after he was done he set the glass on the tubs edge," Thank you for the food." Mikuni said and went to the window confusing me as to why he's leaving so soon and Takasu saw this," Mikuni suffers from wanderlust." he said and Mikuni thanked me," Thank you for everything." he said and left," Despite how he seems, he can't stay still for long." Takasu said and I placed the two bottles of Aquari under the sink," Is she saving those for next time?" Takasu said and I went back in," Do you prefer ecological guests my little starfish?" Wakasa asked," Was it the beef stew? Is it because we ate too much beef stew?" Takasu questioned and came into my face," Fine, I get it. Do you like octopus?" Takasu asked and my entire face became red," Uh, ummm.......oh dear....I......guess." I stammered out and Takasu held one of his tentacles out to me and looked away," Here, you can have this! You can eat this!" Takasu yelled as his tentacle wiggled in his hand and I turned to see Wakasa with a razor," I-I could become sashimi for you, (y/n)." Wakasa said," Don't resist, my leg! I'll never forget your noble sacrifice!" Takasu said hugging his leg and Wakasa just chanted," For (y/n)....for (y/n)...for (y/n)." and I smiled an awkward smile," You don't need to sacrifice your lives for me." I said, but they didn't hear," Knives are scary." Wakasa said and I took the razor away and they both gave me confused looks and I only smiled," Listen please. You don't have to sacrifice your live. I don't want to see my friends dead." I said and they teared up," Your so nice, (y/n)!" they both yelled and hugged me.

(Mini time skip)

I was in the room with Tatsumi and he was still doing the bills," Tatsumi, go to bed. I'll help you with the bills tomorrow." I said and he nodded," Okay. Goodnight (y/n)." he said as he went upstairs," Night, Tatsumi."

(Episode 4. ENJOY!!!)