Hugo had tensed as he watched Vladof force Jane by the hair, the prospect of her getting hurt enraging him like nothing in a long while. Sure he gave her a hard time and vice versa, but she was still a Basterd; that meant she was part of his squad, and nobody hurts anyone that's part of his squad (whoops, feelings getting in the way).

"Shut the fuck up." Vladof growled at Aldo before looking back to Jane, moving a piece of hair from her face. In response he was just given a death sentence, and her intense gaze was the warrant. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, sir."

"Does it hurt?"

"Does what hurt?"

"Aside from betraying the Reich, this," The German Lieutenant lunged forward and planted a punch to her jaw, powered gaze following her body as she stumbled to the floor, clearly unprepared for the strike. "A lot more painful than I remember."

Hugo almost instantly swung for Vladof, intention for the kill, clearly acting on the injury inflicted to The Two Toned German. Amber quickly stood, arm extended out to Hugo. In response to Amber standing, Donny stood so he could offer some protection, and in response to Donny standing, Omar stood, too.

"Stop! You'll get yourself killed!"

No attention was paid to Amber as Hugo went for it again. Upon seeing Vladof point his gun at Jane, Donny and Aldo also sprang into life.

"HUGO!" Donny yelled, "HE'LL KILL HER!"

That gained the attention of Nikita, who finally looked up, brows raising in confusion.

"Hugo GODDAMN Stiglitz! Back down! That is an order!" Aldo commanded, attempting to get a grip on the situation.

When Aldo spoke, the ex-Nazi paused his assault, shoulders still squared and refusing to back down further.

"That," Vladof inhaled, "Is what I thought." He looked down to Jane, who was eyeing his gun. "Get up, you'll get your uniform dirty."

She refused to stand, as hard as it was mentally for her. "I'm fine down here, thank you."

"That wasn't an offer, Jane."

A sudden static echoed from Aldo's coat, a faint 'sir' within.

With a smirk she stood, glancing over to Omar, Donny, and Amber gratefully as they were told to kneel once more. "You're not my superior officer anymore. Aldo is." A thumb was pointed his way.

"Have you forgotten who I am?"

"Can we please cut the bullshit?" This time it was Aldo, brown eyes once more alight with confidence.

Vladof looked to Aldo, eyes squinted in caution. "No. No we can NOT." He walked over to Amber and placed his gun to her temple.

"Leave her alone!" Donny demanded defensively, "She's done nothing to you!"

"Donny, baby-"

"Shut up, slut." A growl as he looked to Donny. "You're next, bat boy."

"Listen, Mr. I'm in charge, she's not even a soldier. Come on, mate. She's not any threat to you." Nikita attempted to plead, voice much more calm and soft than those before her. That caught his attention for he tilted his head to the side. "Just back away from my friend, and if you want to pick on anyone, pick on me. I'm a woman, and I'm a soldier. I'm influential, and I'm sure as hell going to speak out against you."

Everything fell silent. It was an unnerving silent, one that made Amber's eyes close in expectation. "R.E (a nickname that means 'Royal Engineer'), don't do this." She eased as the metal was removed from her head.