That Best Friend 2.

There is also that best friend - especially in a good girl x bad boy book - that is super hyperactive.

She is always either a super bitch or loves drama.

The super bitch:

She thinks she is the only one with an f-ed up life so she is totally mean and the main character finds it amusing.

She would kill a guy who would mess up with you so the only advantage she has is she is a loyal friend though this friend might only use words to harm people but can't get physical.

I hate weak people who open their mouths like they are bosses but the only thing they can do is talk.

Seriously why do people have friends like this? She might also insult you but she is just joking.

Yeah right.

Since I am 100% emotional, I will get all defensive and she'll be like " Just kidding, don't take it personal." But I will. How will you be friends with someone who insults you?

Well it's the in thing so...

The one who loves drama;

She is also a movie clichè type of friend, whom pushes her friend to go out with this guy or go to a crazy party or so. The only advantage she has, she is an interesting friend to hang out with but watch your back she'll get you into trouble.

Why can't her friend be normal? The main character is so plain and average but her friend is the opposite of her.

As I said in 'Reasons we have Clichès' How can you interact with someone you have nothing in common?

If she doesn't have crazy friends like this, it's totally a miracle.

Thanks for reading.

Vote.

Comment.

Liliesarentbright is out.