Waiting for me? I said with humor. Why would she be waiting for me? I told him with honest curiosity. 

Because she cares about you! YOU are her father, Kol. 

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I could tell I was going to end up telling him everything, and thats exactly what I did.

She doesn't bloody care!! She doesn't care about ANY OF US!

THALIA POV

I was thinking we could get some food and...well...I guess I didn't..really plan this out that well. Hehe...I told her nervously hoping she wouldn't catch on to what was happening.

Okay haha...mmmm, how about we go out to get something to eat and we can watch a movie or something.

A movie?

Yeah. I don't know which one you want to watch, but we can choose a few.

I've heard of movies before now that I think about it. Isn't it something you watch on a t.v?

There was slight pause for a moment until she finally spoke, Um...have you never seen a movie before?

Yeah, no. I woke up when the t.v was just invented and a lot of other things, and since I've been on the run since the moment I woke...well I never really had any time to use or do anything.

After speaking I felt embarrassed. Is it bad? She looked at me surprised.

What are some things you weren't able to do?

I looked up thoughtfully..wow there really are a lot of things I wasn't able to do.

Um, well I remember when I was in Miami there were these things called swimming pools, they looked like fun, especially with those huge tubes those people were shooting out of! Theres also another thing I heard called a Jacuzzi! Don't know much about it, but there was steam coming from it. OH, and I also a bunch of kids coming out of a shop called....what was it...? I think it was...7...7/27? No thats an album...OH 7/11 and they were drinking these cold things that were called Slurpees, I believe. And I once tried eating at a fast food place...In'n'Out I believe, but things didn't go so well...but the fries were amazing! I've never tried chocolate, ice cream, or any Candy in general. I always had to save money for some dump motel and lady stuff..

She looked at me and smiled. Come one. You haven't really lived if you haven't done any of the things you just said you've never done. She grabbed me by my hand and pulled me up.

We exited the house and began to walk down the street. Where are we going? I asked trying to keep up with her pace. Don't judge me. I have small legs. I was turned while I was still growing...luckily, I developed pretty well in some departments.....if you catch my drift, *smirks*.

We, my angel, are going to rent a few movies that are a must! and theres a 7/11 a few blocks from here. There we will get you a Slurpee and some candy and ice cream! AND theres a fast food about a mile up ahead! 

**

We finally arrived to 7/11, we previously stopped to this one movie placed and rented about 5 movies. We entered the shop and Jaz led me all the way to the back. There were three big machines with different colors, I'm guessing the flavors, inside of them.

Here, she handed me a medium sized cup, I suggest cherry and blueberry for starters, she helped me serve some in the cup until my cup was full all the way to the top of the lid. She gave me a straw and stared at me, go on! try it!, I did as told and took a sip.