O Zaalima!

Shot#3

"Wow! Kitna achha sajaya hai" Ishita exclaimed on seeing the decorations.

"Par fayda kya hai? Adhi raat toh barbad ho hi gayi hai" Raman commented and Ishita began laughing out loud.

"Has kya rahi ho?" He asked irritated.

Ishita shook her head indicating nothing and tried controlling her laughter, but in vain.

"Maza araha hai na tumhe mera haal dekh kar?"

Ishita pursed her lips and nodded in no.

"Jhoot mat bolo. Abhi has rahi ho aur neeche jab Mihika ne kaha ke mai besharam hoon tab tumne kaha 'I know' " he told.

"Aiyyooo! You heard it?" She was shocked and she had merely whispered it.

"Yes I heard it and I am very upset" Raman acted being hurt.

"But I am surprised" she remarked.

"Surprised kyun?" He asked.

"Sharma sharmakar baat karnewala Raman Bhalla aaj achanak besharam kaise hogaya? Us din meri clinic me jo bheegi billi bankar khada tha, woh aaj bhooka sher kaise bangaya?" She wondered.

"Sab tumhari wajah se hua hai. Mai aisa bilkul bhi nahi tha. Na hi pyar me vishwas rakhta tha aur na hi besharam tha. Dekho ab tumne mujhe kya se jya bana diya hai. Aur kitna zulm karogi mujh bichare pe....Zaalima" he complained like a small kid.

"Hawww.... sara bill mujhpe phaad diya. Jaao mai aap se baat hi nahi karti" she was no lesser a kid. She folded her arms across her chest and turned away.

He chuckled at her response finding it cute. Keeping her back to him, she turned her face a little towards him and sent him a deadly glare for laughing at her, then turned away. He bit his tongue realising she was annoyed. There was no way he was going to spoil the night by leaving her upset. He had to change her mood anyhow.

He stepped closer to her and wound his arms around her from behind her. Nuzzling her ear seductively, he whispered "Waise ek baat toh tumne sahi kahi hai. Mai sher bhi hoon aur bhooka bhi hoon. Aur besharmi ki sari hadein paar karne ka irada bhi rakhta hoon"

Getting his hint, she replied boldly "Toh roka kisne hai? Kya pata sher ki mulaqat kisi sherni se hojaye"

Woahhh! Did she really say that!?

"I am impressed" he remarked and kissed on her cheek which turned crimson under its effect.

--------

They breathed heavily as the fragrance of their union surrounded the room, overpowering the smell of the flowers and the scented candles.

Saanson mein teri nazdeekiyon ka
Ithr tu ghol de, ghol de…

She looked ravishing with that contented smile lingering on her lips and the glow on her face illuminated the dimly lit room making the light from the candles look dull in front of her. He traced the contours of her face lovingly and said "I love you"

She smiled wider listening to him.

"Ye hein karke muskura kya rahi ho?" He stretched his lips and imitatated her smile "tum bhi bolo" he urged.