Inside an Author's Mind

The universe's mind works in a strange way. I mean one moment you are a 14 year old kid and the next you could save the world from many different Dooms days. One moment you could just be a middle aged man working in the most boring job that life could offer and in a second you are catching criminals left and right and making powerful enemies. Sadly none of these example have happened to me... I just make them up. Weird huh? I have many different universes in my mind that I created. And sometime I wish I could live there. Others not so much... Like when a war breaks out. Actually I am the universe whose mind is strange and the 14 year old and middle age man are just characters whose lives I've made exciting and difficult. But that is most authors when they are trapped by inspiration and just have the itch to write, no matter how outrageous their ideas are or the consequences they could have on the people they make up. Every author is a holder of many universes and have the power to enter and excite whenever needed. They are the controller of that universe and sometimes the power consumes them and they become the bad guy the hero must destroy. That is always difficult, to write a story where you die at the end. Other times they are the hero they create and the demons made to terrorise them are never truly evil. An author's mind is strange but then again so is yours. Your mind is so powerful that it can create music out of nothing but noise, solve the most difficult math equation or even allow to escape to a new planet when the one you are on is so boring or full of hate that you can't stand to be there in that exact moment. At the same time your mind could be your escape it can also be your doom by allowing the negativity to sink into your newly found sanctuary and destroy the good, but that is when you could become the hero of that story. And there you go now you are an author and can control all the universes inside that mind of yours. Now you are as insane as the rest of us. All you need to do now is remember to try not to think the universe in your mind is where you belong and not the universe in life. For as bad as life can get it needs you to lighten it up. Just write down your worlds when you feel the need to escape. Or do a drawing of it. Or make a song about them. Do whatever it is you do when you need a window of fiction in your life and create whatever you want to that makes you happy.