Chapter 4- Jealousy

She looks up from my chest and moves closer and closer before our soft lips glide towards each other's presence, morphing into one.

I pull away and look at her deep in the eyes, confused for a moment before i forcefully, but so gently kiss her back. The long gentle kiss lasted a few minutes before she pulls away. We stare into each other's eyes, both knowing what we did was wrong, yet felt so right like we longed to be together. She sat up and walked away, closing the door on the way out. I stop to think for a moment to think what had just happened. I kissed her, i finally kissed the love of my life. The tension between us wasn't awkward but felt so loving in those final moments. I gather my thoughts before grabbing my keys and locking up. I wondered to my car, couldn't help but imagine what must be going through her mind. I try to not think about what had just happened, but the moment rapidly fixated like it was carved into my skull, repeating each and every detail of what we shared.

A few weeks had passed, neither me or Jennifer had spoken hardly, especially not about what happened between us. We carried on with our day to day lives, filming, going home, coming back, filming. My life was a constant agonising mess, forever wondering if our friendship was over. The weeks of not speaking to her felt so long and draining, like a part of me was missing somehow. I really and truly missed her, but i know she never felt the same.

It was a Friday night and all of us had finished filming. Me, Matty and David decided to have a guys night out as it was the beginning of the weekend. The girls had decided to do the same, but they never said where they were going. We gathered our things and went out straight away in Matty's car where we pulled up at a bar. Outside they were a few people, smoke existing their mouths like chimneys, it was the 90's, it was the norm. Music was pounding my ears, even inside the car.

" I kinda hope we don't get recognised, i just wanna enjoy ourselves without anyone approaching us 24/7. " David nervously said.

" We'll be fine, if they do, we smile. I doubt anyone will care anyway. " Matty responded.

" Yeah, you're right, it's our life now, we've gotta accept this. " David said.

" Okay, lets go and have a good night. One may get lucky. " Matty said whilst turning to me and David grinning trying not to laugh.

I didn't want to move on, as much as Jennifer may have from the kiss we had, i don't want to put away my feelings for her. When you like someone, you like someone, you can't do anything about it. Even though it was a few weeks ago, things change, people change, i just hope our friendship hasn't, and when she wants to speak to me, she will. At least i hope anyway, for the sake of our friendship and chemistry on set.

I smiled as we got out of the car. We had a few stares walking into the bar, but we walked and thought nothing of it.
Once we were inside, i ordered the drinks, three large beers as we decided we would do rounds and i'd go first to pay.

A few hours had past and we were kinda drunk, we all took turns to order drinks and by the time we knew it, we all were slurring our words, each of us boasting about some girls across the room staring at us. I let my emotions slip to the guys, telling them what had happened with Jennifer. They knew something was up with me, i hadn't been myself for the last few months. They were supportive, but we just wanted to enjoy the night and not talk about it. The girls finally approached us, 3 of them. One was a brunette, she kinda looked like megan fox, she was absolutely stunning, she had light blue eyes, with a hint of green in her left. She wore a black slit dress that came up to her thigh. She came and sat next to me, and i lost my words, she introduced herself as Amanda. The other was blonde, tanned and again so beautiful, as she sat down beside David and she was called Molly. I saw the look on his face and i tried to hold back my laughter as you could tell he was so nervous to even acknowledge her. The last of the 3 women was average height, black mid - length hair and really pretty called Katy, she kinda reminded me of a downgraded version of Courteney, yet she was still just as nice as she placed herself on a seat next to Matty.