7.

Marie's POV

I am woken up by the sound of gunshots outside. I look out the window and see my dad shooting a target. Then I see him drink a beer and he is now swaying side to side. Luckily he comes inside and doesn't shoot anymore.

He opens my door and says, "GET UP BIAAATTTCHH!!!!" I walk of my bed and to the bathroom. "What do you think your doing?" "Using the bathroom!" I say in a duh tone. "What did you just say?" "I said I'm going to use the-" I was cut of my a slap across my face. He punched me in my stomach then throat. I coughed and couldn't breathe. "S-stop *cough* Sto-p!" I managed to get out. "Your going to school today so get ready your walking!" He yelled. He closed the door. I put on denim washed shorts and a muscle tee. I wear a hoodie because of the bruises of my stomach. I lace up my galaxy converse and head out.

I walk out of the room and surprisingly it's not locked. I go out side without him knowing. I start walking to school when I hear someone behind me. "Hey! Can I walk you to school?" I turn around and see Xavier. "Umm I guess." He catches up to me and says, "It's like 90 degrees how are you wearing a sweater?" "I don't know?" We walk to the school and as we are about to enter Xavier Grabs my arm. "Let go of me!" "No your going on a date with me weather you like it or not!" He yelled. I let go of his grip and walked away only to be pushed to ground by both Talia and Xavier. They start to kick me and push me. Why is my life so hard right now? "Hey stop it!" I hear a voice yell. They run over to me and help me up. Xavier and Talia go away. I look at the person and see its Matt! "Matt!" I hug him really tight and start crying. He holds me and doesn't let me out of his grip. "Are you ok?" He ask while still hugging me. "Ya *cough*." My knees start to feel weak and I start to fall asleep. Me and Matt pull away and look at each other. I cough and cough until I can't anymore. I fall to the ground bit Matt catches me before I hit the ground. "Marie what's wrong?" I feel weak then I hear a voice. "Hey who the fuck are you holding my daughter like that!" I'm now fully awake because I know it's my dad. I tell Matt to put me down and he dose. "Dad stop!" "This is your dad Marie?" I nod. He comes closer to me and I back away in fear. He starts to run and I do the same. I grab Matthews arm and we start running together. I look back to see where my dad is and see that he is on my heels. He grabs me by my wrist and jerks me back. "Ahhhhh let go of me!" Matt stops running and sees me. "Marie!" "Matt!" My dad picks me up and start running off with me. I kick him the stomach and he lest go of me. I face him and start to give him the lesson! When I'm done I start to run over to Matt on tears. I hug him and he hugs me back. "I can't do this anymore!" I say. "What do you mean?" "I mean I'm not going back into the foster system." "It's ok you don't have to. Come and live with me!"

Hola Peeps so sorry this chapter is so short. I've been stressed of homework and projects and essay so sorry but I'll keep writing! Love you guys!

Fan Vote Comment