Ancient Rome

This will be 25 head-canons of Ancient Rome. They will be all be in first person. Some may be sad.
_______________________________________

1. As long as Romano and Veneziano thrive, so do I.

3. Contrary to popular belief, I am proud of both of my grandsons and their own personal achievements.

4. Wealth and power are nothing and should not be relied on. I learned this the hard way.

6. Fear nothing if you are great.

7. Forgive me, Germania, for it was my arrogance that drove you to kill me.

8. Dear Romano: Do not be an ass. Oh, and watch over Veneziano; he is too trusting and pure for the world.

9. Dear Veneziano: Do not be rash. And be patient with Romano; he is a universe of hurt and insecurity.

10. Take care of your youthfulness and purity. They tend to be destroyed by the world.

11. Life is a progressive death; remember that.

12. All wise men were once fools.

13. Hearts, like stars, burn out, one day. It is a sad, but beautiful.

14. Am I remembered fondly? I hope so.

15. Betrayal is the worst thing you could do to a friend.

16. I did not mean to make my grandsons orphans so soon.

17. The crown is the heaviest object a person could wear.

18. Be patient with your soul.

19. Romano, do not cause Germany or Prussia pain because of what their grandfather did to me. This is between Germania and me.

20. Speaking of Germania, how is he? I hope he is well. I truly do.

21. In my past life, I was the ruler of the world. In this life, I am a shadow of my former self.

22. Grandsons, do not hurt yourselves or others. You would just be hurting me and my legacy.

23. Do not be a conqueror, for everything that you've conquered will overthrow you one day; be a peacemaker and negotiator instead.

24. Brother should not kill brother; just like friend shouldn't kill friend.

25. My grandsons will change the world. I promise you that.

-----------------------------------------------------------
HELLO!

I hope you like it! Please, comment on ones that you like in order for me to make others that are similar. You can make request by placing them on my board, in the comments, or in my private messages. 

The world loves you!

-Author